...maybe check out one of these locations?
Share Our Strength's Dine Out for No Kid Hungry Event is going on through Saturday.
All you have to do to participate is eat at a participating restaurant (and pay for your meal, of course.)
Funds raised go towards
- Helping to feed more kids during the summer when school lunches are not available.
- Helping more kids start the school day off right by connecting them to school breakfast.
- Helping after-school programs provide nutritious meals and snacks.
- Helping families get the food they need at home, by improving access to SNAP (food stamps) and WIC.
- Teaching families how to prepare affordable, healthy meals, and bringing fresh and healthy food options to high-risk communities.
(List taken from Share our Strength's No Kid Hungry main page.)
If you're going to eat out anyway, why not help feed someone else in the process?