Having trouble finding a great 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the Best 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure available in the market today. Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure. See our ranking below!
Best 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Best 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure after analyzing 51024 reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 4 bay hard drive enclosure
|1||ORICO 4 Bay External Hard Drive Enclosure USB 3.0 to SATA 3.5 inch Support 64TB (4 x 16TB) Aluminum Alloy HDD Enclosure with Fan/150W Disk Data Storage (No RAID)-9548U3||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|2||Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure - USB 3.0 & eSATA||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|3||Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Sabrent 4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA 2.5"/3.5" SSD/HDD Docking Station (DS-U3B4)||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|5||Mediasonic USB 3.1 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type C/USB-C (HF7-SU31C)||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Hard Drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan (DS-4SSD)||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|7||Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Synology 4 bay NAS DiskStation DS418 (Diskless)||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|9||QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|10||Sabrent USB 3.2 4-Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Tray-Less Docking Station (DS-SC4B)||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. ORICO 4 Bay External Hard Drive Enclosure USB 3.0 to SATA 3.5 inch Support 64TB (4 x 16TB) Aluminum Alloy HDD Enclosure with Fan/150W Disk Data Storage (No RAID)-9548U3
- 4 Bay HDD Enclosure with 64TB Large Capacity】: 4 Bay Hard Drive Storage Enclosure, Compatible 3.
- Super Speed USB3.
- Dual-Core Chip & 150W Internal Power Supply】: Built-in SATA3.
- Unibody Aluminum-Alloy Body & Double Heat Dissipation】: The 4 Bay Raid Enclosure Features an Unibody Aluminum-Alloy Shell and Fan, good in heat dissipation, up to 4mm thickness which is firm and reliable, The Forced Convection Process helps speed up the air circulation and heat ventilation to effectively cool the drive and whole system for stable operation and an extended lifespan.
- PLUG and PLAY, HOT SWAP】: Tool Free design mounts drives without tools and screws in seconds, hot-swapping supported, plug and play.
2. Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA
- Support 3.
- One Button Raid Control support Single Drive Mode, Raid 0 (Spanning) JBOD, Raid 0 (Stripping), Raid 1 (Mirroring), Raid 3 (Stripped set with dedicated parity), Raid 5 (Stripped set with distributed parity), Raid 10 (Mirroring + Striping).
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, up to 3.0Gbps via eSATA.
- Smart Fan with built-in thermal-sensor, Auto & Manual modes, and 3 speed levels
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.8 or later and Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
3. Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface
- Supports up to four HDDs in a single unit with a capacity of up to 18TB per drive.
- The Forced Convection Process helps speed up the air circulation and heat ventilation to effectively cool the drive and whole system for stable operation and an extended lifespan.
- No A/C Adapter Required. Direct DC Power Connection to the Unit
- Adjustable cooling fan with 3 speeding setting (low, high, and auto)
4. Sabrent 4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA 2.5″/3.5″ SSD/HDD Docking Station (DS-U3B4)
- Tool-free installation, plug and play.
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Supports four SSD/HDD drives, 2.5”or 3.5,” at one time.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- LED indicators.
5. Mediasonic USB 3.1 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type C/USB-C (HF7-SU31C)
- Newly revised front door with Air In-Take feature
- Support all brand of 3.
- Transfer rate up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C (USB-C Cable included)
- Support S.M.A.R.T / Power Sync Features
- Support UASP, Smart Fan with built-in temperature sensor
6. Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Hard Drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan (DS-4SSD)
- Read and write four hard drives simultaneously.
- Tool-free installation
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- LED indicator for power and HDD access
7. Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed
- Support all brand of 3.
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate.
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, Transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA
- Support 2.
- Thermal Sensor Built-in, Auto and Manual mode, and ONE Button interface selection to switch USB 3.
8. Synology 4 bay NAS DiskStation DS418 (Diskless)
- Sequential throughput performance at over 226 MB/s reading and 170 MB/s writing
- Dual 1GbE ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- 4K 10-bit H.265 video transcoding on the fly
- Over 40TB raw single volume capacity.
9. QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)
- Direct-attached storage device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Use the TR-004 as external storage for NAS backup
- Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS
- 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- Hardware RAID supports RAID 0, 1, 5, JBOD, and individual disks
- Includes a USB Type-C to Type-A connector cable
- Lockable drive Bays.
10. Sabrent USB 3.2 4-Bay 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive Tray-Less Docking Station (DS-SC4B)
- USB 3.2 Type-C port with up to 10Gbps transfer speed.
- 4 x SATA 6Gbit/s 3.5” hard-drive bays.
- High-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation and structural integrity.
- Hot-Swappable with 4 independent ON/OFF power switches.
- Locking key to prevent accidental bay opening, fully tray-less design.
4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 4 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.