Have you been searching for the Best Cheap Radiation Detector for your needs? You know the market is filled with so many varieties of Radiation Detector. It can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick. That is why we are here. With this article, you won’t have to go through thousands of reviews. Here is a list compiled from hours of research. We hope it will help you to pick the right product. See our listing below!
Best Cheap Radiation Detector
We found 53394 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the radiation detector and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 radiation detector
|1||GQ GMC-500Plus Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor Dosimeter||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|2||Mazur Instruments PRM-9000 Geiger Counter and Nuclear Radiation Contamination Detector and Monitor||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|3||NukAlertTM Nuclear Radiation Detector/Monitor (Keychain Attachable) Alarm||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|4||RADEX RD1503+ Outdoor Edition dosimeter||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|5||ERICKHILL EMF Meter, Rechargeable Digital Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector Hand-held Digital LCD EMF Detector||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|6||TRIFIELD Electric Field, Radio Frequency (RF) Field||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|7||Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|8||RADEX RD1212-BT"Outdoor" Edition, Advanced Radiation Detector||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|9||GQ GMC300EPlus Fulfill Digital Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor Meter||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|10||RADEX ONE Personal RAD Safety"Outdoor Edition" High Sensitivity Compact Personal Dosimeter||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
1. GQ GMC-500Plus Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor Dosimeter
- Year 2017 model, dual geiger tubes sensor, independent calibration factors
- Push the detection range upper limit 10 times higher. GMC data viewer iOS App
- Large lcd display with auto horizontal and vertical large font display
- NOTE: The “Plus” word is for software/firmware name.
2. Mazur Instruments PRM-9000 Geiger Counter and Nuclear Radiation Contamination Detector and Monitor
- American made LND 7317, Two-Inch Pancake GM Tube; detects alpha, beta, gamma and x-radiation
- Scan items for radiation and detect Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM)
- Measurement Range 0.001 to 125 mR/hr (0.01 to 1,250 uSv/hr) with +/- 10 percent typical accuracy
- Monitors Elapsed Time, Average, Minimum and Maximum dose rate in uR/hr, mR/hr, uSv/hr, CPS or CPM
- LED, beeper and headphone jack; internal data logging, timed measurements, dose rate alarm
3. NukAlertTM Nuclear Radiation Detector/Monitor (Keychain Attachable) Alarm
- Always “ON” 24/7, Includes long-life 10+ year battery
- Detection Range: 100 mR/hr to 5,000 R/hr, Gamma and X-rays from 20 keV to above 2 MeV
- 2 year regular warranty, 10 year prorated warranty
- Meets DoD EMP immunity standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
4. RADEX RD1503+ Outdoor Edition dosimeter
- b>UPGRADE Outdoor Edition – better protected
- Combined Beta, Gamma and X-Ray radiation detection.
- Detection range of 0.05~9.99 µSv/h (Micro Sieverts per Hour) or millirems
- Audio alarm – Vibration Alarm – Backlight
- Pre-calibrated, Accurate (+/- 15%), Fast (40 second cycle if low, Immediate if high)
5. ERICKHILL EMF Meter
- PRECISE MEASUREMENT: Equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on the clear LCD digital display after processing by control micro-chip.
- SOUND-LIGHT ALARM: When the testing result exceeds the value(0.
- MULTIFUNCTION: Testing average or peak value(Maximum) reading, and one key hold the data for a view.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: Mainly used for testing TV, computer, printer, microwave oven, refrigerator, cell towers, for low-frequency home appliances, and ghost hunting, etc.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: ERICKHILL strives to create professional and high-quality meter.
6. TRIFIELD Electric Field
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Displays signal level, peak level, and a fast indicator bar (for pulse monitoring)
- AC magnetic, AC electric, RF/Microwave (measures total RF signal but NOT frequency)
- AC fields: can measure standard measurements or weighted (proportional to current induced in the human body).
- Made in USA; 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
7. Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector
- Der Geiger Atomstrahlungsdetektor kommt mit akustischen und visuellen Signalen für den Grad der erkannten Strahlung。 Verwendung von ausgeklügeltem GM-Rohr als zentraler Sensor.
8. RADEX RD1212-BT”Outdoor” Edition
- Advanced Outdoor geiger counter with Bluetooth link to smartphone
- High-accuracy sensor SBM-20-1. Pre-calibrated
- Beta, Gamma and X-ray radiation detector
- History graph, Temperature and Air Pressure in real time
- Google Play / App store application for mapping and sharing
9. GQ GMC300EPlus Fulfill Digital Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor Meter
- Newer GMC300EPlus Fulfill of gmc-300 series geiger counter for nuclear radiation
- Text, graphic and large font mode provide visualized radiation changes
- Usb connection for both communication and data communication
10. RADEX ONE Personal RAD Safety”Outdoor Edition” High Sensitivity Compact Personal Dosimeter
- Gamma, Beta and X-rays radiation detector, geiger counter (SBM-20-1 Geiger-Muller)
- 10 sec. measurement cycle. Quickest Geiger counter out there!
- USB to PC: Data Recording / Charting Software (download for Windows only)
- Very sensitive geiger counter. Detection range: 0.05~999.0 mcSv/hr
- Easy to operate. Very accurate. Newest geiger counter from Radex
Radiation Detector Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Radiation Detector stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Radiation Detector in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Radiation Detector for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cheap Radiation Detector Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Radiation Detector in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Radiation Detector currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Radiation Detector based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Radiation Detector before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Radiation Detector they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Radiation Detector, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Radiation Detector before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Radiation Detector will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Radiation Detector if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Radiation Detector on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.