Have you been searching for the Best Cpu Cooler Under 150mm for your needs? You know the market is filled with so many varieties of Cpu Cooler Under 150mm. It can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick. That is why we are here. With this article, you won’t have to go through thousands of reviews. Here is a list compiled from hours of research. We hope it will help you to pick the right product. See our listing below!
Best Cpu Cooler Under 150mm
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Best Cpu Cooler Under 150mm after analyzing 44909 reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 cpu cooler under 150mm
|1||Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler w/ 5 Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Processor 150W TDP Fan Intel LGA 1200 115X / AMD Ryzen AM4 Universal Socket w/Addressable RGB Lights Sync(V5, Black)||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|2||Thermaltake UX100 5V Motherboard ARGB Sync 16.8 Million Colors 15 Addressable LED Intel/AMD Universal Socket (LGA 1200) Hydraulic Bearing 65W CPU Cooler CL-P064-AL12SW-A||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|3||AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|5||Noctua NH-U9S chromax.Black, 92mm Single-Tower CPU Cooler (Black)||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|6||AMD Wraith Stealth Socket AM4 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Aluminum Heatsink & 3.93-Inch Fan (Slim)||9||See Price On Amazon|
|7||NZXT Kraken X53 240mm - RL-KRX53-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||9||See Price On Amazon|
|8||be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|9||be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|10||DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler w/ 5 Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Processor 150W TDP Fan Intel LGA 1200 115X / AMD Ryzen AM4 Universal Socket w/Addressable RGB Lights Sync(V5, Black)
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
2. Thermaltake UX100 5V Motherboard ARGB Sync 16.8 Million Colors 15 Addressable LED Intel/AMD Universal Socket (LGA 1200) Hydraulic Bearing 65W CPU Cooler CL-P064-AL12SW-A
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: – Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect.
- Build-in ARGB LED: – 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: – 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality.
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: – self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency.
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: – hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets.
- Compatible Sockets: – Intel LGA 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 and AMD AM4, FM2, FM1, AM3 plus, AM3, AM2 plus, AM2.
- 2 year
3. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7
- Ultra-quiet UL-certified USB fans designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 4.
4. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink.
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
5. Noctua NH-U9S chromax.Black
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 100 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs.
- Compact 92mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (125mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe even on ITX motherboards.
- Renowned, award-winning NF-A9 92mm fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!.
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+).
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.
6. AMD Wraith Stealth Socket AM4 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Aluminum Heatsink & 3.93-Inch Fan (Slim)
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base – Pre-applied thermal paste
- 3.81-inch fan
- 4-pin power connector (9-inch length, approximate)
7. NZXT Kraken X53 240mm – RL-KRX53-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered By CAM V4 – RGB Connector – Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included).
8. be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black
- A high 150W TDP cooling efficiency
- Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes with HDT technology
- Asymmetrical construction avoids blocking memory slots
- Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM fan for silent operation of max. 26. 8 dB(A)
- Elegant black surface.
9. be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
- Two virtually inaudible silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes.
- Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility.
10. DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
Cpu Cooler Under 150mm Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Cpu Cooler Under 150mm stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Cpu Cooler Under 150mm in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Cpu Cooler Under 150mm for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cpu Cooler Under 150mm Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Cpu Cooler Under 150mm in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Cpu Cooler Under 150mm currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Cpu Cooler Under 150mm based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Cpu Cooler Under 150mm before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Cpu Cooler Under 150mm they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Cpu Cooler Under 150mm, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Cpu Cooler Under 150mm before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Cpu Cooler Under 150mm will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Cpu Cooler Under 150mm if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Cpu Cooler Under 150mm on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.