Are you looking for Dirt Bike Air Filters Reviews? It is quite common to be confused over which is the Best Dirt Bike Air Filters to buy. This dilemma arises due to the existence of various types of Dirt Bike Air Filters that are present in the market. To reduce your conundrum, our experts have researched 52172 of feedback online and shortlisted them. This comprehensive guide is created for those who are looking for only the ideal products. We have tried to give you a suggestion of how you can pick the top Dirt Bike Air Filters available in the market. Take a look-
Best Dirt Bike Air Filters
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Best Dirt Bike Air Filters after analyzing 52172 reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 dirt bike air filters
|1||Maxima Racing Oils 70-799202-2PK Air Filter Maintenance Aerosol Combo Kit||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|2||CNCMOTOK 38mm Air Filter For 90cc 110cc 125cc Dirt Pit Bike Chinese GY6 50cc QMB139 Moped Scooter Off Road Motorcycle ATV Quad XR50 CRF50 CRF70 XR CRF KLX Apollo SSR Lifan Engine Parts (RED)||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|3||38mm Air Filter Compatible with Chinese GY6 50cc QMB139 Motorcycle Scooter Moped 50cc 110cc 125cc SDG SSR Dirt Pit Bike with 2 Piece Gas Fuel Filters||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|4||HIAORS 35mm Motorcycle Red Air Filter For 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Coolster Sunl Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suziki ATV Quad Go Kart Pit Dirt Bike Parts||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|5||Maxima Racing Oils AFR-2401-00 ProFilter Ready to Use Dual Stage Foam Air Filter||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|6||ATV 35mm Air Filter for 50cc 70cc 80cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Taotao Sunl Baja Roketa Honda CRF Dune Buggy Four Wheeler Quad Dirt Pit Bike Parts Green||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|7||35mm EPA Approved Air Filter for 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc ATV Quad Dirt Bike Pit Bike Dune Buggy 4 Wheeler||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|8||NIBBI High Performance Replacement Air Filter 42mm High Flow Air Filter Motorcycle Air Filter for Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki ATV Dirt Bike||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Maxima 61920 FAB-1 Air Filter Spray - 13 oz. Aerosol||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|10||JXMOTO ATV 35mm 38mm Air Filter for 50cc 70cc 80cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Taotao Sunl Baja Roketa Honda CRF Dune Buggy Four Wheeler Quad Dirt Pit Bike Parts (Red, 35mm)||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
1. Maxima Racing Oils 70-799202-2PK Air Filter Maintenance Aerosol Combo Kit
- 2 Pack Contains: Maxima Air Filter Cleaner 15.5 ounce and Fab1 Spray-on Air Filter Oil 13 ounce
- Maxima Air Filter Cleaner is a heavy-duty emulsion-type cleaner designed to thoroughly clean both foam and fabric air filters without damaging foam cells, paper or glue.
- Maxima Air Filter Cleaner will remove oil and dirt from air filter elements and easily washes out with water.
- FAB1 spray-on synthetic air filter oil (same proven formula as FFT) provides unequalled protection against the elements and may be used on both foam and fabric filters.
- Fab1’s time proven water-resistant formula will not plug foam cells or migrate off of filters while catching dirt and fine dust without restricting airflow.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Flash point: -6.0 degrees_celsius
2. CNCMOTOK 38mm Air Filter For 90cc 110cc 125cc Dirt Pit Bike Chinese GY6 50cc QMB139 Moped Scooter Off Road Motorcycle ATV Quad XR50 CRF50 CRF70 XR CRF KLX Apollo SSR Lifan Engine Parts (RED)
- CNCMOTOK 100% Brand New, High Performance Air Filter, Inside Diameter:38mm/1.5 inches
- 38mm Air Filter Compatible with Chinese GY6 50cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc Motorcycle ATV Quad Dirt Pit Bike QMB139 Moped Scooter Apollo SSR Lifan Off Road XR50 CRF50 XR CRF (RED).
- Overall length of filters is 82mm, Overall width of filters is 75mm
- Compatible with most Off-road Motorcycle ATV Quad Dirt Pit Bike
- Easy to install, the universal air filter can be secured tightly onto your vehicle pipe, and you can adjust to required size with flat head screwdriver.
3. 38mm Air Filter Compatible with Chinese GY6 50cc QMB139 Motorcycle Scooter Moped 50cc 110cc 125cc SDG SSR Dirt Pit Bike with 2 Piece Gas Fuel Filters
- Inner diameter of the air filter is 38mm.
- The 38mm air filter is compatible with Chinese GY6 50cc QMB139 Moped Scooter Off Road Motorcycle ATV Quad XR50 CRF50 XR CRF 90cc 110cc 125cc Dirt Pit Bike, and 38mm air filter fits for most Off-road Motorcycle ATV Quad Dirt Pit Bike too.
- The universal air filter can be secured tightly onto your vehicle pipe, and you can adjust to required size with flat head screwdriver.
- This 38mm air filter is usually called 50cc scooter air filter, dirt bike air filter,pit bike air filter,110cc dirt bike air filter,gy6 filter,ssr 125 pit bike air filter,and so on.
- Package Including: 2 pcs 38mm Air Filter and 2pcs Fuel Filters.
4. HIAORS 35mm Motorcycle Red Air Filter For 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Coolster Sunl Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suziki ATV Quad Go Kart Pit Dirt Bike Parts
- Inside diameter :35mm
- For PZ19 20 Carb Taotao Peace 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc Scooters ATVs Dirt Bikes Go Karts Quad 4 Wheeler HONDA XR50 CRF50 Pit Bike.
- Please Check The Size Before You Buy It
5. Maxima Racing Oils AFR-2401-00 ProFilter Ready to Use Dual Stage Foam Air Filter
- Bonded dual-stage open cell foam matrix with 6 millimeter outer foam and 10 millimeter inner foam layer.
- Washable and re-useable, with high strength glued seams that won’t fall apart
- Pre-oiled with Maxima FFT filter oil
- Complete with disposable gloves
- Packaged in a resealable bag
6. ATV 35mm Air Filter for 50cc 70cc 80cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Taotao Sunl Baja Roketa Honda CRF Dune Buggy Four Wheeler Quad Dirt Pit Bike Parts Green
- Inside diameter: 35mm
- Please check the pictures and size carefully before you buy it
7. 35mm EPA Approved Air Filter for 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc ATV Quad Dirt Bike Pit Bike Dune Buggy 4 Wheeler
- Brand new EPA approved air filter
- Fit most 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Chinese made ATVs, dirt bikes and go karts
- Fit for PZ16, PZ19 and PZ20 carburetor
- Dimensions: Inside Diameter: 35mm (1.
8. NIBBI High Performance Replacement Air Filter 42mm High Flow Air Filter Motorcycle Air Filter for Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki ATV Dirt Bike
9. Maxima 61920 FAB-1 Air Filter Spray – 13 oz. Aerosol
- FAB-1 is a highly advanced synthetic based formula for all oil type fabric and foam air filter elements.
- FAB-1 is a superior oil for stopping the passage of dirt, fine dust, water and other harmful elements.
- FAB-1’s super tacky polymer and co-polymer additives attract and hold onto virtually all fine dust particles.
- The water-proof base of FAB-1 resists moisture from passing through the filter
- FAB-1 prevents oil wash out of the filter from carburetor fogging and offers the best protection for your engine, spark plugs, carburetor and air filter.
10. JXMOTO ATV 35mm 38mm Air Filter for 50cc 70cc 80cc 90cc 110cc 125cc Taotao Sunl Baja Roketa Honda CRF Dune Buggy Four Wheeler Quad Dirt Pit Bike Parts (Red, 35mm)
- The air filter prevents abrasive particulate matter from entering the engine;cylinders to ultimately increase horsepower, torque and improve the gas mileage.
- Fit for PZ19 20 Carb Taotao Peace 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc Scooters ATVs Dirt Bikes Go Karts Quad 4 Wheeler XR50 CRF50 Pit Bike.
- Made of high quality materials,the air filter is durable in use for a long time.
- Easy to fit,can be secured tightly onto your vehicle pipe,and you can adjust to the size required with flat head screwdriver.
- Fits for most Off-road Motorcycle ATV Quad Dirt Pit Bike
Dirt Bike Air Filters Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Dirt Bike Air Filters stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Dirt Bike Air Filters in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Dirt Bike Air Filters for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Dirt Bike Air Filters Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Dirt Bike Air Filters in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Dirt Bike Air Filters currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Dirt Bike Air Filters based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Dirt Bike Air Filters before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Dirt Bike Air Filters they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Dirt Bike Air Filters, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Dirt Bike Air Filters before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Dirt Bike Air Filters will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Dirt Bike Air Filters if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Dirt Bike Air Filters on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.