Finding the best elevated toilet seat to suit your needs can be a challenge without some guidance. We are here to help you.
Not all elevated toilet seat are made with the same use or user in mind, so it’s important to know what you’re looking for. We’ve tested many elevated toilet seat, and below are our recommendations for you.
|HealthSmart Raised Toilet Seat Riser That|
|Hyten Elevated Quiet-Close Round-Front Toilet Seat,|
|Essential Medical Supply Elevated Toilet Seat|
|Drive Medical RTL12027RA 2-in-1 Raised Toilet|
|Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat|
Top 10 Elevated Toilet Seat Reviews
The market is filled with many elevated toilet seat. You might find yourself struggling to choose the best one. Our team considered tons of reviews when writing our recommendations for the best elevated toilet seat in this article.
Healthsmart Raised Toilet Seat Riser That
- RAISED TOILET SEAT adds 5 inches in height to any standard toilet bowl, making it easier to sit and stand due to injury, surgery, handicap, or disability. The toilet seat riser fits under your current toilet seat and adds 5 inches to the height of your toilet.
- TOILET SEAT RISER is a UNIVERSAL SIZE that fits most standard toilets and effectively relieves pressure points and general discomfort.It’s completely portable with no assembly required
- TOILET RISER includes 3 large slip resistance pads that adhere the riser to the toilet bowl for stability and durability
- TOILET SEAT LIFTER is lightweight and portable and supports up to 250 pounds
Hyten Elevated Quiet-Close Round-Front Toilet Seat,
- 3 in. (76 mm) raised seating surface provides a more comfortable height for those with limited mobility
- Eye-pleasing design mimics a conventional toilet seat, with no unattractive riser to detract from your bathroom décor
- Round closed-front seat
- Contoured seat for user comfort
- Grip-Tight installation hardware makes it easy to fasten the seat – everything is done from above the bowl
- Quick-Release functionality allows seat to be removed easily from toilet for convenient cleaning
- Grip-Tight bumpers hold seat firmly in place
- Quiet-Close elongated seat closes quietly
- Toilet seats are not returnable to Kohler Co. if opened or outside of original packaging
Essential Medical Supply Elevated Toilet Seat
- Installs under your toilet seat giving you a 3.5″ rise: Don’t forsake the comfort of your own toilet seat, use the easy to install Elevated Toilet Seat with Arms. It can safely be installed under your seat for your comfort and support.
- Arms make it easier to get on and off: The heavy duty arms will help you push off the toilet from a seated position, lower down easily and have something to lean on when seated.
- Wipes down easily: Don’t worry about lingering stains as the plastic molded rail can be wiped down with any standard household clear.
- Hardware and instructions included for a secure fit: The riser comes with the added long screws that allow you to easily install the riser and your existing seat over it.
- Fits an Elongated bowl: The toilet riser is 19.5 inch long and 14 inch wide which will fit any standard elongated toilet bowl. Please make sure to measure your bowl to choose the right fit for you.
Drive Medical Rtl12027Ra 2-In-1 Raised Toilet
- Toilet Seat Riser with Handles: Our easy-to-clean toilet seats are designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Raised Toilet Seat with Arms: The toilet seat adds 5 inches of height to your toilet seat, making it easier and safer to sit or stand.Use a non-abrasive detergent or household cleaner with warm water
- Adjustable Armrests: Easily remove or adjust armrest height to fit your needs; our toilet seat risers make perfect elderly assistance products and handicap accessories for daily living
- Tool-Free Installation: Simple locking toilet riser provides a reliable, secure fit on almost any toilet with tool-free installation
- Dimensions: 16.5 inches in depth x 17 inches in width x 5 inches in height; width between arms: 18 inches; overall height: 10 inches; weight capacity: 300 lbs
Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat
- SIT AND STAND SAFELY: This toilet seat raiser provides the elderly, handicapped, disabled and those recovering from injury or surgery with reliable support and safety to help them sit and get from the toilet easily and conveniently.
- FITS ELONGATED TOILETS: This elevated toilet seat with arms adds 3 1/2 inches of height to your toilet seat. Provides secure, reliable, elevated fit for standard elongated toilets.Do not use abrasive cleaner on handles
- PADDED HANDLES: Conveniently packed raised toilet seat with removable foam padded support rails which gives you a comfortable, non-slip surface for a secure grip and support when sitting or getting off the toilet.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No installation tools are required. The toilet seats hardware kit allows easy installation and removal on almost every toilet in seconds. This padded raised toilet seat can be easily wiped clean with standard disinfects
- SAFE and DURABLE: Built for safety and functionality in mind, this toilet riser is engineered with heavy-duty, lightweight and easy to clean molded plastic that supports up to 250 pounds. Provides you with safety and support when using the bathroom. Sturdy handles
Drive Medical Raised Toilet Seat With
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or standing up from the toilet
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction is easy to clean.Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Locking device with larger, heavy-duty “worm screw” and locking plate for a safe, secure fit. Toilet Seat Shape: Round
- Lightweight and portable; Fits standard toilets (No tools required for installation)
- Seat Dimensions: 16″(D) x 14″(W) x 4″(H); Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Carex Health Brands E-Z Lock Raised
- ✔ FITS MOST TOILETS. The toilet seat riser will fit round, standard, and elongated toilets. The hole in the middle is 9”. The raised toilet seat with adjustable arms 18-20″ between the arms, and a seat 15 1/2″ wide
- ✔ ADDS 5 INCHES TO TOILET SEAT HEIGHT. A 5” raised toilet seat that is also very comfortable. The toilet seat riser helps seniors and handicap sit or get up from toilet easily
- ✔ TOILET LIFT SEAT. A toilet seat riser that locks securely to round, standard, and elongated toilet seats. Toilet lift comes with toilet seat handles that are padded
- ✔ VERY STABLE, EASY INSTALLATION. 3-step easy installation allows toilet seat to be installed in a minute or two. The toilet handles are also easy to install and can be removed via several screws
- ✔ VERY COMFORTABLE. Our raised toilet seats are very comfortable. Toilet seat is designed to conform to body contours and is designed for those who weight 300lbs or less.
Carex Toilet Seat Riser – Adds
- A UNIVERSAL TOILET SEAT RISER. A toilet riser that adds 5.5 inches of height to your toilet to aid the elderly, seniors, handicap, and those recently home from a surgery. The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds for this elevated toilet seat
- FITS ROUND AND ELONGATED TOILETS. The lifted toilet seat will work on standard round and elongated toilets. The toilet riser dimensions (H x W x D) are 5.5″ x 15″ x 16″. The seat requires n locking and is not hinged
- EASY INSTALLATION. Toilet riser has anti-slip pads on the bottom and simply fits on top of the ceramic bowl. No need to remove your existing toilet lid. The raised toilet seat will not move during use due to the anti-slip pads
- VERY COMFORTABLE. The elevated toilet seat has a contoured shape and wide area for sitting. The toilet seat hole is 10″ wide at the widest point. A perfect elevated toilet seat solution for elderly, seniors, disabled, handicap, and surgery patients
- SLIP RESISTANT AND PORTABLE. The elevated toilet seat sits securely on the toilet bowl and can be moved easily from bathroom to bathroom. Trust Carex, a leader with medical supplies and equipment for seniors and handicap toilet seat equipment
Dmi Raised Toilet Seat Toilet, Toilet
- RAISED TOILET SEAT CUSHION is constructed of 2 inch foam with tear-resistant white cover. TOILET SEAT RISER effectively relieves pressure points and general discomfort with comfortable padding for covering hard toilet seats. The seat cushion is resilient for long-lasting use
- CUSHIONED TOILET SEAT RISER fits most standard size toilet and commode seats. TOILET SEAT CUSHION measures 12.5 inches wide and 16 inches long
- TOILET SEAT RISER is constructed of 2 inch foam with tear resistant white cover. Four hook and loop straps keep the cushion securely in place with a secure hold that will not shift as weight is placed on or off the seat cushion
- ELEVATED TOILET SEAT is easily cleaned with a disinfectant wipe or similar solution and the foam insert may be spot cleaned as needed
- Note: This toilet riser should not be used as an aid or riser for assistance in lifting off the toilet. It is to be used to provide padding and comfort while seated
Auitoa 4-In-1 Raised Toilet Seat With
- 【Multi-use Toilet Safety Aids】More than a raised toilet seat with arms and back, also can be a Bedside commode chair, toilet safty frame, Shower Chair. 4 functions to meet your different needs. Suppots up to 300lbs.
- 【Adjustable Raised Toilet Seat】Easy Height adjustment for individuals who suffer from knee pain or leg ache. To comfort your hip and thigh, thickness of seat cushion is 1.6 inch. Ideal size fits for most toilet.
- 【Toilet Seat Risers with Back】With strong back support, the pressures on back and spine are reduced to relieve your body. It’s optional to remove the backrest. Just push the pins, you can disassemble the back of toilet seat.
- 【Toilet Rails with Non-slip Handles】Elevated toilet seat with handles for seniors, pregnant, handicap bring safety when squat down and stand up. The handrail covered by soft and waterproof foam help you hold them tightly.
- 【Portable Collapsible Basin Included】The high quality basin complete the toilet seat when you use it as bedside commode chair. And when you only need a toilet riser or safety frame, fold the basin and leave it alone.
A Beginner’s Guide to Selecting the Right Elevated Toilet Seat
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best elevated toilet seat in today’s market, on your behalf. So that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, we collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed some experts to validate all collected information.
- Then we ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best product currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because some renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others don’t.
Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top elevated toilet seat based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the product before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the product they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good product, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives.
Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good.
Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean a high price of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get before putting them on the list.
Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable product will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Products come and go, and new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, and some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using supposedly good products if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top-rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings to get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no!
The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader!
After reading this article, we hope you have found your desired elevated toilet seat.
If you find any featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.