Do you know where the Best Frequency Counter For Ham Radio is to be found? Many options are available on the market. So, it is difficult to choose the right one. No worries, You can trust our selection. Because, we have worked hard studying and analyzing 58712 reviews for Frequency Counter For Ham Radio and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products where thousands of them are available online. By reading this article, you’ll be able to choose your ideal one much faster. I hope it will help you to make the final decision for Best Frequency Counter For Ham Radio.
Best Frequency Counter For Ham Radio
We’ve analyzed 58712 reviews to make this article for you. If you are looking for than our recommended top products would be an ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10
|1||ERICKHILL EMF Meter, Rechargeable Digital Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector Hand-held Digital LCD EMF Detector||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|2||Surecom SF401 Plus 27Mhz-3000Mhz Radio Portable Frequency Counter Meter with CTCCSS DCS Decoder||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|3||RK560 Mini Radio Frequency Counter Meter||9||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Comimark 1Pcs 1 MHz -1.1GHz LED Frequency Counter Tester Measurement for Ham Radio PLJ-0802-F||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|5||PM-120W Digital VHF UHF 125-525Mhz Power SWR Meter and Frequency Counter - HF RF Meter HAM Two-Way Radio SO239 Connector||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Bingfu Police Radio Scanner Antenna 20-1300MHz 7 Section Telescopic BNC Male Antenna 2-Pack Ham Radio Handheld CB Radio Antenna for Uniden Whistler Police Radio Scanner Two Way Radio Frequency Counter||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|7||Zripool High Accuracy Frequency Counter Tester Measurement RF Meter 1~500 MHz Tester Module For ham Radio||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Teyleten Robot 1MHz-1.2GHz RF Frequency Counter Tester PLJ-0802-E Digital LCD screen display Meter For Ham Radio DC 9-12V||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Metal Sign Ham Radio Crib Notes Amateur Radio Tin Sign Bar Home Decoration New Year Sign The Best Gift for Parents||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|10||SURECOM SF401 Plus Frequency Counter for Radio Transceiver CTCCSS/DCS Decoder||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. ERICKHILL EMF Meter
- PRECISE MEASUREMENT: Equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on the clear LCD digital display after processing by control micro-chip.
- SOUND-LIGHT ALARM: When the testing result exceeds the value(0.
- MULTIFUNCTION: Testing average or peak value(Maximum) reading, and one key hold the data for a view.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: Mainly used for testing TV, computer, printer, microwave oven, refrigerator, cell towers, for low-frequency home appliances, and ghost hunting, etc.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: ERICKHILL strives to create professional and high-quality meter.
2. Surecom SF401 Plus 27Mhz-3000Mhz Radio Portable Frequency Counter Meter with CTCCSS DCS Decoder
- The frequency meter capable of measuring the parameters of the frequency of the continuous carrier signal walkie-talkies , with signal strength indicator.
- This portable frequency counter is designed for counting continuous wave signal comes from Two-way Radio.
- There are easy ranges for you to choose.
- Its four-button control is easy to use and its small size allows you to carry it anywhere you like.
- Work by TCXO(Temperature Compensate X’tal (crystal) Oscillator) ,In the range of -45 C ~ 65 C can reach ± 2 ~ ± 4ppm accuracy.
3. RK560 Mini Radio Frequency Counter Meter
- This product can be used to test the frequency of walkie-talkies, which is very suitable for DCS and CTCSS testing.
- Powered by a 9V battery, one button operation, long press the button to select the frequency step, at the same time equipped with an antenna, can directly measure the frequency, easy to use.
- 3. There are two frequencies to choose from, 1K and 0.1K respectively.
- 4. This product contains a portable handheld frequency counter, the product size is 9*5.5*2cm.
- If you have any dissatisfaction with this product, and if you are not particularly familiar with the characteristics and usage of this product, welcome to consult us and we will do our best to answer for you.
4. Comimark 1Pcs 1 MHz -1.1GHz LED Frequency Counter Tester Measurement for Ham Radio PLJ-0802-F
- Use 8 bit Microchip PIC16F648A,up to 1.1GHz
- DC input: DC 9V ~ 12V
- The backlight is enabled: ¡Ü 55 mA backlight disabling: ¡Ü 55 mA
- Package included: 1 x Frequency Counter Tester Measurement For Ham Radio(If the number of products received is incorrect, please contact us .
- We highly appreciate all customers opinions to improve the selling, also if anything you unsatisfied, please contact us for probable best solution.
5. PM-120W Digital VHF UHF 125-525Mhz Power SWR Meter and Frequency Counter – HF RF Meter HAM Two-Way Radio SO239 Connector
- Forward and reflected power direct digital readout, without any calibration.
- Maximum measurable power range up to 120W
- Low insertion loss (0.3 decibels or less) structure allows it to be permanently connected
- Build in Frequency counter . Interface (in and out ): SO239
- Frequency range: 125 – 525MHz. Version: 4.5.02
6. Bingfu Police Radio Scanner Antenna 20-1300MHz 7 Section Telescopic BNC Male Antenna 2-Pack Ham Radio Handheld CB Radio Antenna for Uniden Whistler Police Radio Scanner Two Way Radio Frequency Counter
- Frequency Range: 20MHz – 1300MHz; 7 Sections; Length: 20cm – 115cm; VSWR: < 2.
- Compatible with: Police Radio Scanner, Ham Radio, Two Way Radio, Amateur Radio, Portable Handheld CB Radio, Wireless Microphone System, Frequency Counter, FM Broadcast;.
- Easy to install, compatible with handheld, indoor and mobile radios, scanners, the antenna body can be bent to 90 degrees, easy to carry.
- Package List: 2 x Antenna (As the Picture Shown);
- Compatible with Uniden, Whistler Police Radio Scanners and Cobra, Uniden, Midland and Maxon Portable Handheld CB Radios.
7. Zripool High Accuracy Frequency Counter Tester Measurement RF Meter 1~500 MHz Tester Module For ham Radio
- Higher reliability and durable quality.
- Wide range: 1~500 MHz, 100Hz resolution.
- 0802 LCD display, low-power consumption.
- Standard interface for easy connections with other tests or antennas.
- Input is via an SMA jack (female).
8. Teyleten Robot 1MHz-1.2GHz RF Frequency Counter Tester PLJ-0802-E Digital LCD screen display Meter For Ham Radio DC 9-12V
- IF settings: The minimum frequency is adjustable in steps of 100 Hz, frequency range 0 ~ 999.
- Frequency reference: 5032 package 13.
- Use 8 bit Microchip PIC16F648A,up to 1.1GHz
- Working current: The backlight is enabled: ≤ 55 mA backlight disabling: ≤ 55 mA
- Working voltage: DC input: DC 9V ~ 12V
9. Metal Sign Ham Radio Crib Notes Amateur Radio Tin Sign Bar Home Decoration New Year Sign The Best Gift for Parents
- Material: Tin metal
- Size:About 8x12inch
- The product is , durable and easy to clean
- Use these signs to decorate houses, bars, cafes, restaurants, hotels, etc.
- For safe handling, the edges of each tin sign are rolled and crimped.
10. SURECOM SF401 Plus Frequency Counter for Radio Transceiver CTCCSS/DCS Decoder
- Designed for counting continuous wave signal from Two-way Radio
- Easy ranges to choose and cover almost all the frequency
- Include frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF (Frequency range: 27Mhz-3000Mhz)
- DMR Radio signal frequency counter
- Easy battery level
Frequency Counter For Ham Radio Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Frequency Counter For Ham Radio stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Frequency Counter For Ham Radio in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Frequency Counter For Ham Radio for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Frequency Counter For Ham Radio Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Frequency Counter For Ham Radio in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Frequency Counter For Ham Radio currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Frequency Counter For Ham Radio based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Frequency Counter For Ham Radio before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Frequency Counter For Ham Radio they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Frequency Counter For Ham Radio, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Frequency Counter For Ham Radio before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Frequency Counter For Ham Radio will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Frequency Counter For Ham Radio if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Frequency Counter For Ham Radio on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.