Have you been searching for the Best Lenses For Pentax K 50 for your needs? You know the market is filled with so many varieties of Lenses For Pentax K 50. It can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick. That is why we are here. With this article, you won’t have to go through thousands of reviews. Here is a list compiled from hours of research. We hope it will help you to pick the right product. See our listing below!
Best Lenses For Pentax K 50
We have curated an extensive list of the top 10 lenses for pentax k 50. Our team reviewed 48793 resources before putting any suggestions for the lenses for pentax k 50 in this article. So, check out the list below that’s found after long hours of research.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 lenses for pentax k 50
|1||Pentax SMC DA Series 50-135mm f/2.8 ED IF SDM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Pentax and Digital SLR Cameras||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|2||SMC PENTAX 50mm f 1.4 LENS||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|3||(3-Pack) Rear Lens Cap for Pentax K Mount||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Haoge 62mm Ultra Slim MC UV Protection Multicoated Ultraviolet Lens Filter for Pentax K-30 K-50 K-5 II K-500 K-r K-x with 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 Lens||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|5||Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE Lens||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Rokinon 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Pentax K and Samsung K Mount Digital SLR Cameras (10M-P)||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|7||Bower 500mm Telephoto Lens for Pentax K2000 K1000 K200D K-500 K100D K-50 K-30 K-20D||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Super 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Pentax K-1||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Pentax D FA F2.8ED SDM WR 15-30mm f/2.8 Ultra-Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Pentax K||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|10||Pentax K-50 16MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with DA L 18-55mm WR f3.5-5.6 and 50-200mm WR Lenses (White)||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
1. Pentax SMC DA Series 50-135mm f/2.8 ED IF SDM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Pentax and Digital SLR Cameras
- 50-135mm telephoto zoom lens with F/2.8 maximum aperture for Pentax digital SLR cameras
- Aspherical elements, special optical-glass elements, and original glass coatings
- Tightly sealed weather- and dust-resistant housing stands up to rainy or dusty conditions
- SDM system produces smooth, quiet autofocusing; SP coating protects exposed lens elements
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.4 inches long; weighs 24.2 ounces without hood
3. (3-Pack) Rear Lens Cap for Pentax K Mount
- Pentax camera lens cap, Pentax rear Lens caps For Pentax K mount digital cameras and F Mount lenses.
- Pentax K body cap can protect the image sensor and internal camera components from dust, moisture, and other elements.
- Pentax rear Lens cap can protect your valuable lenses against scratches, moisture, dust and fingerprints when it is not attached to the camera.
- Compatible with: Pentax Kmount Camera K-70 K-1 K-3 II K-S2 K-S1 K-3 K-50 K-30 K-5 IIs K-5 II K-5 K-500 K-50 K-30 K-x K-7 K-m K2000 K20D K200D.
- Package included: Pentax lens cover rear x 3 and K mount camera body cap x 3
4. Haoge 62mm Ultra Slim MC UV Protection Multicoated Ultraviolet Lens Filter for Pentax K-30 K-50 K-5 II K-500 K-r K-x with 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 Lens
- Haoge 62mm Ultra Slim MC UV Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight to give clearer pictures with less haze.
- To prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 99.
- Protects lens from dust, dirt, and scratches.
- 62mm diameter
- Thickness: 3.1mm
5. Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE Lens
- Short minimum focusing distance of 095 meter PENTAX’s first K mount with electromagnetic diaphragm control system for a quiet sound operation during movie recording.
- Diaphragm blades: 9.
- Weather resistant construction ED lens elements for brilliant sharpness and saturated colors
- HD coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection Quick Shift Focus System to instantly change the AF mode to MF by twisting the focus ring.
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease Rounded diaphragm to produce a beautiful bokeh.
6. Rokinon 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Pentax K and Samsung K Mount Digital SLR Cameras (10M-P)
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Fast F2.
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras.
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Inner focusing system (IF) – length doesn’t change and front element does not rotate – keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented.
7. Bower 500mm Telephoto Lens for Pentax K2000 K1000 K200D K-500 K100D K-50 K-30 K-20D
- Bower f/8.0 High-power 500mm manual telephoto lens
- Construction: 4 elements in 4 groups. Minimum Focusing Distance: 10m [33ft]
- Compatible with Pentax SLR Cameras
- Package Includes: Bower 500mm lens, Front/Rear lens cover, Lens pouch, 67mm lens filter, T-mount adapter, Lens cleaning Kit, Bower 1 year warranty.
- Digitalsaleonline2 – 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
8. Super 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Pentax K-1
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses mirrors and a series of 4 optical glass elements in 4 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations.
- LOW DISPERSION – One extra-low dispersion (LD) element is incorporated within the design that helps to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness and color accuracy when photographing in strong lighting conditions.
- SUPER ZOOM: Manual focus 500mm or 1000mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long-range choice but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports to surveillance to everyday shooting.
- PETAL LENS HOOD – Aptly designed with a varying tulip pattern to eliminate vignetting, the petal lens hood is an essential tool for reducing unwanted sun glare from your photographs.
- INCLUDES: Super 500mm f/8 High Definition Preset Telephoto Lens, Opteka High Definition 2X Telephoto Converter for SLR Lenses, Opteka T-Mount, Opteka 67mm HD UV Ultra Violet Haze Multi-Coated Glass Filter, 67mm Lens Petal Hood, Deluxe High Power Air Cleaner Blower, Photo Dust Brush for Cameras and Lenses, Opteka Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
9. Pentax D FA F2.8ED SDM WR 15-30mm f/2.8 Ultra-Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Pentax K
- SDM (Supersonic Direct Drive Motor) :Shoot discreetly with in lens, auto focus motor operation for quick, smooth and quiet performance.
- HD (High Definition): Treated with state of the art HD technology; a high grade, multi-layer coating, allowing the user to capture crisp, high-contrast images free of flare and ghosting, even under demanding lighting conditions.
- ED (Extra Low Dispersion) glass lens elements deliver clear, high resolution imagery with outstanding edge to edge sharpness throughout the entire zoom range.
- WR (Weather Resistant) : Designed with eight specially designed seals to prevent intrusion of water; The lens also features Quick Shift.
- With a minimum focusing distance of just 28cm, this lens can capture subjects with a well defined sense of depth.
10. Pentax K-50 16MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with DA L 18-55mm WR f3.5-5.6 and 50-200mm WR Lenses (White)
- 16 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor.
- ISO Speeds up to 51200.
- Eye-Fi Card Compatibility with Eye-Fi wireless SD cards, the user can send images to a smartphone.
- Innovative In-body Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism.
- Weather-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design.
Lenses For Pentax K 50 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Lenses For Pentax K 50 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Lenses For Pentax K 50 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Lenses For Pentax K 50 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Lenses For Pentax K 50 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Lenses For Pentax K 50 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lenses For Pentax K 50 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lenses For Pentax K 50 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lenses For Pentax K 50 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lenses For Pentax K 50 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lenses For Pentax K 50, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lenses For Pentax K 50 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lenses For Pentax K 50 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lenses For Pentax K 50 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lenses For Pentax K 50 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.