Have you been searching for the Best Mountain Bike Rotors for your needs? You know the market is filled with so many varieties of Mountain Bike Rotors. It can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick. That is why we are here. With this article, you won’t have to go through thousands of reviews. Here is a list compiled from hours of research. We hope it will help you to pick the right product. See our listing below!
Best Mountain Bike Rotors
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Best Mountain Bike Rotors after analyzing 29894 reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 mountain bike rotors
|1||RocRide Disc Brake Rotor for Bikes Stainless Steel 160mm 180mm 203mm||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|2||AKANTOR Zoom Hydraulic Disc Brakes Mountain Bike Sets MTB Front & Rear Set with Floating Disc Rotor 160mm & Color Bolts (Black)||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|3||Teyssor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Fit for Road Bike Mountain Bike BMX MTB||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Boenoea Bike Disc Brake Rotor Bolts||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|5||YBEKI Bike Disc Brake Rotor 160mm 180mm 2 Pack disc Brake Rotor with 12 Bolts for Road Bike Mountain Bike MTB BMX Stainless Steel Bicycle Rotor. 6 Month Warranty||9||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Corki 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Fit for Road Bike||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|7||SRAM Centerline Rounded Rotor||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Boenoea Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Rotors with 6 Bolts for MTB Mountain Road Bikes BMX||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Keenso Bike Disc Brake Rotor||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
|10||203mm Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Stainless Steel Bicycle Rotors Fit for Road Bike||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. RocRide Disc Brake Rotor for Bikes Stainless Steel 160mm 180mm 203mm
- ROCRIDE STAINLESS STEEL DISC BRAKE ROTORS INCLUDE 6 BOLTS So They Are Ready to Install Upon Arrival.
- SPECIFICATIONS — DIAMETER: 160mm, 180mm or 203mm — MATERIAL: Stainless Steel — THICKNESS: 1.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL ROTORS FIT SHIMANO, SRAM and Other Brands of Brakes.
- CLASSIC STAINLESS STEEL is a Great Look and is Also Durable and Functional.
- INCLUDES SINGLE 160MM, 180MM OR 203MM Diameter Stainless Steel Disc Brake Rotor and 6 M5 Mounting Screws / Bolts With T25 Torx Panhead and Applied Threadlock Compound.
2. AKANTOR Zoom Hydraulic Disc Brakes Mountain Bike Sets MTB Front & Rear Set with Floating Disc Rotor 160mm & Color Bolts (Black)
- US model :Originally by Zoom ( Hlcorp) as Left for Front, Right for Rear, please measure your existing brake hose for appropriate rear length;.
- Brake Hose Length Front 800mm Rear 1400mm ,Material 3D Forged 6061 aluminum alloy
- Standard disc brakes for mountain bike, fat bike, some electric e-bike, BMX,
- You got a completed front & rear brake set including 2 mounting brackets, Floating Disc Rotor & Color Rotor Bolts which is added value OVER 30 Dollars.
3. Teyssor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Fit for Road Bike Mountain Bike BMX MTB
- Package Include：160 mm Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor + 6 * Screws
- Outside Diameter: 160mm.
- Center Distance: 44mm
- Thickness: 1.9mm.
4. Boenoea Bike Disc Brake Rotor Bolts
- Boenoea 12-PCS bike disc rotor bolts for Shimano/SRAM/Hope/Hayes/Magura/Formula/Race front and rear Brak.
- Compatible with 140 160 180 203mm bicycle disc brake rotors.
- Light Weight:1.85g/pcs
- T25 Torx Head Bike screws.
5. YBEKI Bike Disc Brake Rotor 160mm 180mm 2 Pack disc Brake Rotor with 12 Bolts for Road Bike Mountain Bike MTB BMX Stainless Steel Bicycle Rotor. 6 Month Warranty
- ENHANCED BIKE BRAKE DISC – Increased strength by more than 30% at the edge reinforcement.
- FINE DESIGN – precision manufacturing, high hardness, stamping molding, high hardness.
- MATERIAL – tainless steel material, hardness of 38-42°, good wear resistance, toughness, corrosion resistance, tensile resistance and not easy to deform, with good hardness, toughness, metal anodizing, superior corrosion resistance, reinforced angle design, with better tensile strength and shock absorption.
- SPECIFLCATIONS -160MM 180MM (Each model of this bicycle brake disc is 2 pieces in a pack and 12 mounting screws), 1 piece weight: 97g of 160MM, 132g of 180MM.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE 1YEAR WARRANTY – If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you have made, Or any quality issues within 1 year.
6. Corki 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Fit for Road Bike
- Package Include：2 * 180 mm Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor + 12 * Screws
- Outside Diameter: 180mm
- Center Distance: 44mm
- Thickness: 1.9mm.
7. SRAM Centerline Rounded Rotor
- Quiet Bike Braking – The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface.
- Easy Install – Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs.
- Road Bikes & Mountain Bikes – Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes.
- Hub Interface-6-bolt rotor bolts included. Steel, grey. Centerline rotor type.
- UCI Compliant
8. Boenoea Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Rotors with 6 Bolts for MTB Mountain Road Bikes BMX
- Rotor Size: Outside Diameter:140 160 180 203mm rotors; Center istance:44mm; Thickness:1.9mm
- Weight:140mm rotors: 100g; 160mm rotors: 125g; 180mm rotors: 160g; 203mm rotors: 185g
- Material: good wear resistance Stainless steel, not easy to deform
- Package Include: 1 pcs bike disc brake rotor and 6 * screws
- Quality Guarantee: If you have any problem with Boenoea disc rotors, you can take advantage of our 6-Mounths warranty.
9. Keenso Bike Disc Brake Rotor
- Hollow design】The bike disc brake rotor has stainless steel outer ring, hollow design, strong decontamination and drainage.
- Electroplating process】The bike disc brake rotor has electroplating process, anti-oxidation, colorful, give you a different riding experience.
- Fine workmanship】The bike disc brake rotor has fine workmanship, high strength, corrosion resistant, not easy to rust.
- 2 different types】The bike disc brake rotor is wonderful cycling accessory for mountain bike.
- SERVICE】 : We stand behind all of our them with a 100% product guarantee and promise to give you the best in customer care! If you have any issue about the item, please contact us by e-mail, we will try our best within 24 hours to reply.
10. 203mm Disc Brake Rotor with 6 Bolts Stainless Steel Bicycle Rotors Fit for Road Bike
- Outside Diameter: 203mm. Center Distance: 44mm. Thickness: 1.9mm
- Pattern: Standard, 6 bolts pattern. Material: Stainless Steel (SUS410).
- Easy to Mount on your Disc Brake Ready Frame and Fork.
- Excellent heat dissipation, Ideal for Shimano Alivio/Deore Disc Brake Systems
- Package Include： 2 x 203 mm Disc Brake Rotor + 12 x Screws
Mountain Bike Rotors Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mountain Bike Rotors stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mountain Bike Rotors in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mountain Bike Rotors for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mountain Bike Rotors Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mountain Bike Rotors in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mountain Bike Rotors currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mountain Bike Rotors based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mountain Bike Rotors before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mountain Bike Rotors they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mountain Bike Rotors, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mountain Bike Rotors before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mountain Bike Rotors will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mountain Bike Rotors if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mountain Bike Rotors on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.