Are you looking for the Best Nut For Fender Stratocaster? Our experts have analyzed thousands of feedback online for "Nut For Fender Stratocaster" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those who are looking for their ideal Nut For Fender Stratocaster. On selected products, you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Hope this article will help you choose the right Nut For Fender Stratocaster with more ease. We will make your shopping experience seamless!
Best Nut For Fender Stratocaster
In this article we've included our suggestions for the after analyzing 39475 reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Comparison Chart of Top 10
|1||Fender Stratocaster Brass Nut||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|2||Fender Melamine Stratocaster/Telecaster String Nut||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|3||Musiclily 42x3.5x4.5/3.5mm Flat Bottom Electric Guitar Pre-Slotted Bone String Nut for 6 string Fender Strat Guitar Tele Replacement(Pack of 10)||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Fender LSR Roller Nut - Brushed Chrome||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|5||Fender 3/16-Inch Hex Truss Rod Nut (Allen)||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Fender Melamine Stratocaster/Telecaster String Nut Blanks||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|7||Fender Vintage Style Stratocaster/Telecaster Electric Guitar Pre-Slotted Bone Nut||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Musiclily 42mm Flat Bottom Slotted Bone Guitar String Nut for Fender Strat Stratocaster Telecaster Tele Parts (Pack of 2)||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Greenten Modern and Vintage Electric Guitar 6 String Nut Cattle Bone Slotted for Fender Strat Replacement||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
|10||Musiclily Pro Urea Resin Plastic Slotted 42mm Strat Tele Electric Guitar Nuts Flat Bottom for 6-string Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. Fender Stratocaster Brass Nut
- Fender part number 007-3916-000
- 1-5/8″ x 3/16″ x 1/8″
- Slightly curved for 9.5″ radius
- Solid brass
2. Fender Melamine Stratocaster/Telecaster String Nut
- High quality melamine (simulated bone) string nut for modern electric guitars
- Nut is pre-slotted and has a 9.5″ radius
- 1.685″ (42.8 mm) wide
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
3. Musiclily 42×3.5×4.5/3.5mm Flat Bottom Electric Guitar Pre-Slotted Bone String Nut for 6 string Fender Strat Guitar Tele Replacement(Pack of 10)
- Pre-slotted for 6 strings guitar.
- Made by real bone,string Spacing: 34.5mm (1-23/64″)
- Flat bottom, Size 42×3.5×4.5/3.5mm
- Nut has pre cut string slots and requires very little experience to install.
- Package include: 10 x electric guitar nut
4. Fender LSR Roller Nut – Brushed Chrome
- High Quality
- Genuine Fender Replacement Part
- item package weight: 1.6 ounces
5. Fender 3/16-Inch Hex Truss Rod Nut (Allen)
- To help keep the neck of your contemporary electric guitar or bass straight and true, Fender offers truss rod nuts that fit most modern instruments.
- Package includes two truss rod nuts
- 3/16″ hex (Allen) adjustment
- Used on Deluxe Player Strat, Toronado, Cyclone, ’72 Tele Custom, ’70s Classic Series Strat/Jazz Bass, Road Worn Player Strat/Tele, Pawn Shop Series, and Lone Star Strat model guitars.
6. Fender Melamine Stratocaster/Telecaster String Nut Blanks
- High-quality melamine (simulated bone) string nuts for vintage electric guitars and basses
- 9.5″ radius, 1.75″ wide
- Some filing/modification will be required for proper fit
- Cut to fit most Fender instruments
7. Fender Vintage Style Stratocaster/Telecaster Electric Guitar Pre-Slotted Bone Nut
- High-quality real bone string nut for vintage style electric guitars
- Nut is pre-slotted and has a 7.25″ radius
- 1.650″ (42 mm) wide
8. Musiclily 42mm Flat Bottom Slotted Bone Guitar String Nut for Fender Strat Stratocaster Telecaster Tele Parts (Pack of 2)
- Flat bottom, with string slots, Good replacement bone nut for 6 strings guitar
- E to E String Spacing:1-3/8″ (35.5mm)
- Length: 1-5/8 inch (42mm);Thickness: 1/8 inch (3.5mm); Height: 3/16″ (4.5mm)
- Material: Real Bone; Colour: Bleached White
- Package includes: 2 Pcs guitar nuts
9. Greenten Modern and Vintage Electric Guitar 6 String Nut Cattle Bone Slotted for Fender Strat Replacement
- 100% Brand New,Flat Bottom
- High quality sound and volume,Designed for modern and vintage electric guitars and found
- Size:(42 X 3.5 X 4.5/3.5mm) ,(1.653 X 0.137 X 0.177/0.137 inch)
- Nut has pre cut string slots and requires very little experience to install.
- We have checked the product carefully..
10. Musiclily Pro Urea Resin Plastic Slotted 42mm Strat Tele Electric Guitar Nuts Flat Bottom for 6-string Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster
- Ideal for 6-string Fender Strat / Tele style guitar
- Dimensions: 42mm (1-21/32″) Length x 3.
- Flat bottom, R320 (12 inch) top radius, Pre-slotted to make for a quick and easy install
- Made of Urea resin plastic, it is harder material than the other plastic nuts
- Package Includes: 2 pieces nuts
Nut For Fender Stratocaster Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Nut For Fender Stratocaster stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Nut For Fender Stratocaster in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Nut For Fender Stratocaster for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Nut For Fender Stratocaster Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Nut For Fender Stratocaster in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Nut For Fender Stratocaster currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Nut For Fender Stratocaster based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Nut For Fender Stratocaster before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Nut For Fender Stratocaster they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Nut For Fender Stratocaster, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Nut For Fender Stratocaster before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Nut For Fender Stratocaster will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Nut For Fender Stratocaster if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Nut For Fender Stratocaster on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.