Are you on the hunt for the Pci Express X1 Graphics Card? You have landed in the perfect place. We have worked to save you the time and hassle of going through thousands of reviews. Do not fret if you are struggling to figure out the Best Pci Express X1 Graphics Card in the market. We have compiled an extensive list of the top 10 Pci Express X1 Graphics Card for your convenience. Check out the list below!
Best Pci Express X1 Graphics Card
We’ve analyzed 50334 reviews to make this article for you. If you are looking for pci express x1 graphics card than our recommended top products would be an ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 pci express x1 graphics card
|1||ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|2||PNY NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|3||NVIDIA Quadro NVS 295 by PNY 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 Dual DisplayPort or DVI-D SL Profesional Business Graphics Board||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Sapphire AMD FirePro 2270 512MB DDR3 Dual DVI-I PCI-Express X1 Graphics Card Graphics Cards 100-505836||9||See Price On Amazon|
|5||SAMSUNG (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology||9||See Price On Amazon|
|6||NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|7||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|8||SAPPHIRE Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC with Backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card Graphic Cards||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TD5-4GD)||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
|10||Gigabyte GV-N105TD5-4GD GeForce GTX 1050 Ti D5 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1
- Nvidia geforce gt 710 gpu. 192 cuda cores
- 6 GB 192-bit gddr5
- Pci express x 1
- 1 x dual link dvi (2560×1600 at 60 hertz).
- Power requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25 watt max power consumption
- Package content: zotac geforce gt 710 pcie x 1 zone edition 1gb .
2. PNY NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card
- Single slot and low profile compact design
- Support for three concurrent displays including: HDMI, Dual-link DVI-D, VGA
- Microsoft DirectX 12 support (feature level 11_0)
- Nvidia adaptive vertical sync
- Nvidia CUDA technology with OpenCL support
3. NVIDIA Quadro NVS 295 by PNY 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 Dual DisplayPort or DVI-D SL Profesional Business Graphics Board
- 8 CUDA parallel processor cores
- 256MB GDDR3 Frame Buffer
- 64-bit memory interface
- DisplayPort outputs (2) or two DVI-D SL via supplied DisplayPort to DVI adapters (1900 x 1200 maximum DVI-D SL resolution).
- Certified on all leading business and productivity applications
4. Sapphire AMD FirePro 2270 512MB DDR3 Dual DVI-I PCI-Express X1 Graphics Card Graphics Cards 100-505836
- AMD Eyefinity Multi-Monitor Technology
- Low Power Consumption
- Passive Cooling
- Flexible Output Configurations
- Low Profile Design
- Unified Driver Architecture
- 1x DMS-59
- 25601600at60Hz Pixel DisplayPort Resolution; 19201200at60Hz Pixel Single Link DVI Resolution; 20481536at85Hz Pixel D-sub Resolution.
5. SAMSUNG (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology
- INNOVATIVE V NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology, the 970 EVO SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe M.
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 2,500MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 500,000 IOPS Random Read.
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
6. NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board
- Chipset: nVidia Quadro NVS 300
- Video Memory: 512MB DDR3
- Memory Bandwidth: 12.6 GB/s
- Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x1
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz
- Max. Resolution: 2048 x 1536 @85Hz
- Connectors: DMS-59(to Dual DVI/VGA via Cable). Form Factor: Low-profile
7. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
8. SAPPHIRE Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC with Backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card Graphic Cards
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit memory bus; Power consumption: <225 watt
- Cooling technology: Dual fan. OS-windows 10,7
- Boost clock: 1366 MHz
- High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability
9. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TD5-4GD)
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P at 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences. Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features.
- Form Factor: ATX
10. Gigabyte GV-N105TD5-4GD GeForce GTX 1050 Ti D5 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- Clock speed: 7008MHz
- Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPorts
- Chipset: NVIDIA
- GPU Processor: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Pci Express X1 Graphics Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Pci Express X1 Graphics Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Pci Express X1 Graphics Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Pci Express X1 Graphics Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Pci Express X1 Graphics Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Pci Express X1 Graphics Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pci Express X1 Graphics Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pci Express X1 Graphics Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pci Express X1 Graphics Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pci Express X1 Graphics Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pci Express X1 Graphics Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pci Express X1 Graphics Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pci Express X1 Graphics Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pci Express X1 Graphics Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pci Express X1 Graphics Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.