Having trouble finding a great Processor For Am3 Socket? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the Best Processor For Am3 Socket available in the market today. Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Processor For Am3 Socket. See our ranking below!
Best Processor For Am3 Socket
The market is filled with many . You might find yourself struggling to choose the best one. Our team were considered 61123 reviews when writing our recommendations for the in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10
|1||AMD 3.8 4 Socket AM3 FD4300WMHKBOX||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|2||AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|3||AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.20 GHz Quad-Core Processor HDX955WFK4DGM Socket AM3 PGA-938 95W||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|4||AMD FX-Series FX-8150 FX8150 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8150FRW8KGU FD8150FRGUBOX 8MB||9||See Price On Amazon|
|5||AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|6||AMD FX-8150 8-Core Black Edition Processor Socket AM3+ FD8150FRGUBOX||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|7||AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDZ965FBK4DGM Socket AM3||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|8||AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDX945WFK4DGM Socket AM3 95W||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|9||AMD FD6300WMW6KHK / AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.5GHz Socket AM3 OEM||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|10||AMD FX 6100 Hexa-core (6 Core) 3.30 GHz Processor - Socket AM3+OEM Pack - 8 MB - Yes - 32 nm - 95 W - 158¿F (70¿C) - FD6100WMW6KGU||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. AMD 3.8 4 Socket AM3 FD4300WMHKBOX
- Frequency: 3.8/4.0GHz (base/overdrive)
- Cores: 4
- Cache: 4/4MB (L2/L3)
- Socket Type: AM3+
- Power wattage: 95W
- Frequency: 3.8/4.0GHZ (Base/Overdrive)
- Cores: 4
- Cache: 4/4MB (L2/L3)
- Socket Type: AM3+
- Power Wattage: 95W
2. AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores
- Socket AM3+ / 938pin
3. AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.20 GHz Quad-Core Processor HDX955WFK4DGM Socket AM3 PGA-938 95W
- AMD socket AM2+/ AM3 is the sockets this model fits.
- L2 cache:4 x 512 KB, L3 cache:6 MB.
- Thermal Design Power: 95 Watt.
4. AMD FX-Series FX-8150 FX8150 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8150FRW8KGU FD8150FRGUBOX 8MB
- Socket AM3+ / 938pin
5. AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor
- Supported technologies aes
- Frequency: 4.7/5.0 ghz (nominal/max turbo),
- Cores: 8 ; TDP: 220w; Socket type: am3+
- Cache: 8/8mb (l2/l3)
- Clock multiplier: unlocked
- Motherboard: Must feature specific support for 220w amd fx 9000 series processors
6. AMD FX-8150 8-Core Black Edition Processor Socket AM3+ FD8150FRGUBOX
- Overclocking capabilities: Unlocked for a big boost in performance and speed.
- Bulldozer” architecture: Designed to increase core communication for unparalleled multitasking and pure core performance.
- AMD Turbo Core Technology: A burst of speed for the task at hand.
- AMD OverDrive software: Tuning controls to push performance to the limits and monitors system stability when overclocking.
- 32NM die shrink: Stable and smooth performance with impressive energy efficiency
- Advanced Instruction Support: Accelerates a new generation of applications: SSE3, SSE4.
- Larger Caches: Increase everyday performance with support up to 8MB L2 Cache and 8MB L3 Cache
- Includes Heatsink and Fan.
7. AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDZ965FBK4DGM Socket AM3
- Frequency: 3.4GHz, Clock multiplier: 17.
- Bus speed: 667 MHz Memory controller, One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (4 GT/s).
- Socket AM3, Data width: 64 bit, 4 cores, 4 threads.
- L2: 4 x 512 KB, L3: 6MB, Thermal Design Power: 125 Watt.
- Warranty:3 months, Please consult us whether support your motherboard before buying.
8. AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDX945WFK4DGM Socket AM3 95W
- Frequency:3 GHz, Clock multiplier:15, Sockets:Socket AM2+, Socket AM3.
- Bus speed:667 MHz Memory controller, One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (4 GT/s).
- 4 cores, L2 cache:4 x 512 KB, L3 cache:6 MB, Thermal Design Power:95 Watt.
- Warranty:3 months, fully tested in perfect working condition.
- Please consult us whether support your motherboard before buying.
10. AMD FX 6100 Hexa-core (6 Core) 3.30 GHz Processor – Socket AM3+OEM Pack – 8 MB – Yes – 32 nm – 95 W – 158¿F (70¿C) – FD6100WMW6KGU
- More for the money with this high quality Product
- Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
- Excellent product
- 100% satisfaction
Processor For Am3 Socket Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Processor For Am3 Socket stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Processor For Am3 Socket in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Processor For Am3 Socket for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Processor For Am3 Socket Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Processor For Am3 Socket in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Processor For Am3 Socket currently on the market!
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Processor For Am3 Socket based on that.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Processor For Am3 Socket before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Processor For Am3 Socket they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Processor For Am3 Socket, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Processor For Am3 Socket before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Processor For Am3 Socket will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Processor For Am3 Socket if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Processor For Am3 Socket on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.