Having trouble finding a great replacement parts for toilets? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the replacement parts for toilets available in the market today.
Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling replacement parts for toilets. See our ranking below:
|Korky 528MP QuietFILL Platinum Fill Valve-Fits|
|Toilet Tank Button Dual Push Flushing Toilet|
|Mansfield Toilet Fill Valve Replacement for|
|Kohler Genuine Part Gp1059291 Canister Seal|
|Kohler K-GP1078441 PART GP1078441 FLAPPER FOR|
Find the Perfect Replacement Parts For Toilets with Our Top 10 Reviews
The market is filled with many replacement parts for toilets. You might find yourself struggling to choose the best one. Our team considered tons of reviews when writing our recommendations for the best replacement parts for toilets in this article.
Korky 528Mp Quietfill Platinum Fill Valve-Fits
- UNIVERSAL FILL VALVE: This toilet fill valve replaces ballcocks & worn down valves for different types of 2-piece & 1-piece toilets. It’s easy to install & keeps your toilet running smoothly.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Quiet replacement fill valve has a twist-lock adjustment that makes installation the easiest when you’re doing toilet repairs. Adjustable from 7.75” to 13.5.”
- INCLUDES: Installs in less than 5 minutes. Includes fill valve, refill tube, metal refill tube clip, mounting nut, cone washer, refill adjuster, coupling nut, tamper proof key & instructions.
- WHY KORKY: Our high quality toilet products are universal & specific to both older & modern toilet models. Our repair parts are easy to install & made exclusively from long lasting chlorazone red rubber.
- REPLACEMENT TOILET PARTS: Try Korky Toilet Repair because we continue to commit to designing toilet repair parts that are unviersal to fit the majority of toilets. Designed & manufactured in Wisconsin.
Toilet Tank Button Dual Push Flushing Toilet
- PACKAGE & QUALITY: Made of high quality plastic, durable, long-lasting. Chrome plated surface, smooth and beautiful.Pack includes 2 total toilet push button. NOTE: Please check the size before purchasing due to the differences of tank hole.
- TOILET TANK BUTTON SIZE: 38mm thread dia dual flush push button with rods. Fit for 1.49Inch(38mm) toilet tank cover hole diameter. Dual flush function. Widely used in common brands as follow: TOTO, American Standard, KOHLER, Twfords, Armitage Shanks, Geberit, B&Q Villeroy & Boch. Siamp, Wirquin, Cookr & Lewis.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Dual flush toilet kit button fit for 38mm water tank cover hole.1.Unscrew the lock nut and insert the button into the hole. (Full row buttons and half row buttons need to be consistent) 2.Check whether the button rod is just in contact with the button. If it is too long, you can cut it short. If it is too short, you can turn the button rod out to adjust the required length, and screw in the lock nut until it is firm.
- TWO BUTTON DESIGN&FLEXIBLE LENGTH: Full drainage or semi-drainage can be selected. While saving water, it also protects resources and the environment. The total length of the torsion bar is 9.4 inch; you can cut out the length according to your needs or rotation it extended.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR TOILET TANK FITTINGS: Any questions please feel free to let us know. Direct supply from global leading manufacturer, TECETOOL promises to the consumer with the purchase order to replace, which proves to be defective under normal installation and use for 1 years from the date of our chase.
Mansfield Toilet Fill Valve Replacement For
- Replaces Mansfield ballcock a/s 10-181015
- 11 inch tall Ball & Cock assembly
- Simplest “full flow” ballcock principle large non-clogging waterway
- High impact ABS, PVC with Nylon Rod
- adjustable height between 8 and 12 inches
- NuFlush Customer Service 303.278.8067
Kohler Genuine Part Gp1059291 Canister Seal
- Replacement seal for single flush
- Chemical resistant
Kohler K-Gp1078441 Part Gp1078441 Flapper For
- Protect the on KOHLER products, always look for the KOHLER GENUINE PARTS logo
- 3 1/4″ flapper
- Used in various two-piece toilets with Class Five technology
- 3 1/4 in. made with corrosion resistant material
- Compatible with the following KOHLER models: Memoirs 4485, 4491, 3509, 3515, 3532, 3542, 11461, 4473, 4492, 3511, 3526, 3533, 3548, 11460, 11968, Bancroft 4633, 3487, Devonshire 4708, 3503, Cimarron 4634, 3496, 3497, 3499, 11465, 11466
Fluidmaster 400Crp14 Fill Valve And 2-Inch
- FIXES NOISY, RUNNING TOILETS: Toilet repair kit replaces inefficient fill and flush valves, and leaky flappers to help solve most common toilet fill problems
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: 400A toilet fill valve adjusts easily from 9 – 14 inches, fits most 2-inch flush valve toilets, and is ideal for use in 1.6 to 3.5 gallons per flush toilets or larger. Dual Flush: No
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Solid frame 501 2-inch flapper features corrosion-resistant Microban material to prevent breakdown and leaks due to bacteria and is chlorine and hard water resistant
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily installs in 10 minutes or less to get your toilet flushing like new again
Kohler Genuine Part Gp1083167 Silent Fill
- Kohler genuine part. Valve Type: Manual
- Silent fill provides a gracious experience by filling the tank quietly
- Multiple fill rate inserts are provided to optimize performance and conserve water
- Adjustable to accommodate any height. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces
- Confirm shank color to determine correct part; If black, use this part and if grey, use GP1138930
- Cap color may vary
Kickstand Back Shell Holder Back Bracket
- Ideal Backup：Spare Kickstand back shell holder for Nintendo Switch Console. Replace your old, damaged or broken kickstand.
- Easy to Install: Install and replace by yourself, which is convenient and saves money. It is definitely a good idea
- High Quality: Environmentally friendly hard plastic Kickstand with metal buckle clip.
- Complete Package：Each package includes a Black Kickstand Back Bracket and a “+”1.5 Screwdriver.
- After-sales Service: If you have any questions or requirements regarding the product, please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to meet your needs. For product quality issues, we provide unconditional return and exchange services.
John Carpenter’S Vampires
Ecosmart Eco 11 Electric Tankless Water
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
How to Choose the Right Replacement Parts For Toilets
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best replacement parts for toilets in today’s market, on your behalf. So that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, we collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed some experts to validate all collected information.
- Then we ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best product currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because some renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others don’t.
Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top replacement parts for toilets based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the product before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the product they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good product, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives.
Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good.
Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean a high price of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get before putting them on the list.
Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable product will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Products come and go, and new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, and some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using supposedly good products if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top-rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings to get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no!
The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader!
After reading this article, we hope you have found your desired replacement parts for toilets.
If you find any featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.