Are you looking for the most reliable and efficient self contained macerating toilets on the market?
Then you are in the right place. We are here to save you time by going through tons of reviews available online. We did not compromise to choose the finest ones and prepared this list for you. We tried to make sure that you get only the best self contained macerating toilets from our suggestions.
In hurry! Check our lists –
|SANIFLO Sanicompact – Dual-flush System –|
|Two Piece Upflush Toilet for Basement,|
|Macerating Toilet with 600W Macerator Pump|
|Sanimove One-piece Macerating Toilet for Small|
|Upflow toilet system of 600W Macerator|
Our In-Depth Reviews of Top 10 Self Contained Macerating Toilets
In this article, we’ve included our suggestions for the best self contained macerating toilets after analyzing hundreds of reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Saniflo Sanicompact – Dual-Flush System –
- BONUS HALF BATH: The Sanicompact is a self-contained dual-flush toilet system used to install a half bathroom up to 9 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 120 feet away from a soil stack. For residential use only.
- DUAL PURPOSE: The Sanicompact will also discharge gray water from a sink. The wastewater drains into a 1.25” hose connection in back of the toilet.
- EFFICIENCY AT ITS FINEST: The standard dual flush version uses 1.28 gpf or 1 gpf and uses less water than any regular toilet but with the same efficiency. The push button activates a timer and a solenoid valve in order to fill and wash the bowl.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Motor: 0.5 HP oil-filled thermally protected; Noise level ≤ 53 dBA (Lp) (measured at 3 ft.); Discharge rate at 9 ft: 24 GPM; Certification code: CSA (IPC, NSPC); Connections: Sink
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: All of Saniflo’s products have a 2 year warranty with purchase, and an extended year with registration. Our warranty program can offer peace of mind, should a problem arise.
- SERVICE CENTER based in the US
Two Piece Upflush Toilet For Basement,
- UPDATED 500WATT UPFLUSH TOILET SYSTEM– As this toilet has 4 water inlet that is one inlet more than any other traditional macerator pump so that you can install it to your bathroom, washer, sink, and toilet all together by one pump. This toilet macerator pump performing its job at high standards to flush all the waste away with its strong power.
- The inside of the product comprises of a pressure chamber, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the stainless steel macerator blades and the pump. When the flush is activated, the water flowing into the FLO500 activates a micro switch in the pressure chamber, which in turn starts the motor.
- Durable and Powerful 500W maceraotr pump constructed with strong electric motor and copper wires inside, and thanks to the stainless steel non clog blades which provides a low noise flush operating work.
- This heavy duty macerating toilet system that is used to install a complete bathroom up to 24 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 240 feet away from a soil stack.
- CUSTOMER NOTE: Please contact us directly if you have any questions when you received the package or need any help with installations. 1 year manufacturer warranty for replacement. 2 year manufacturer warranty for repair and we will be help you to solve the issue within 24 hours.
Macerating Toilet With 600W Macerator Pump
- [Powerful Macerator Pump & Noise Reduction] SUPERFLO upflush toilet system is economical, space intelligent and easy to install. The 600W Macerator Pump can pump sewage to a horizontal height of 32.8 feet and 263 feet. For household with low water pressure, narrow pipeline, or basement , this macerating toilet system is a must for home improvement. Besides, with precise assembly and noise reduction design, the macerating toilet can work at 45-50 dB, similar to daily conversation at office.
- [360° Rotating Flushing & Quick Discharge]Super rotating expands and divides the sewage. With multi pipe assistance, except the main inlet for toilet,you can also choose to connect the drainage pipes of the sink, bathtub and / or washing machine through the smaller entrance on the side of the RV impregnator pump.
- [AC Ventilation & Smart Activation] Activated carbon ventilation is optional. You can connect the superflo upflush toilet system to the household ventilation system through the vent on the top of the impregnator pump. This will help reduce the smell after the toilet. There is also a pressure chamber with internal starting and stopping devices, which can be started and closed according to the water pressure and water level.
- [Macerating Toilet System Set]You will get 600 Watt macerator pump, toilet, toilet seat, water tank and extension pipe. Therefore, you don’t have to get different components separately. For Spare parts, you will get 1 * elbow for connecting the discharge outlet (32mm) + 2 * sleeves for connecting side inlets(40mm) + 3 * stainless steel clip for sleeve and discharge elbow + 2 * stainless steel screws for floors fitting + 2 * plugs for side inlets + 1 * sleeve for the main inlet.
- [After Sales Service] if you encounter any problems when receiving the package and installing the impregnator toilet, you can contact our after-sales team through Amazon. We will reply within 24 hours.
Sanimove One-Piece Macerating Toilet For Small
- DUAL FLUSH SYSTEM. (SENT FROM US LOCAL WAREHOUSE, RECEIVED WITIN 3-6DAYS) Sanimove WC-Luxury has dual flush system, ECO FLUSH uses 0.75 Gallon of water per flush and the FULL FLUSH uses 1 Gallon of water per flush only.
- AUTOMATIC SYSTEM. There is a built-in a 600W macerating pump inside the toilet, which can be connected to the sink. It not only drains the sewage of the toilet, but also drains the sewage of the sink. And it can pump sewage to a vertical height of 20 Feet or It can pump sewage 164 feet horizontally. But be sure to use 1-1/4’’ or 1-1/2’’ PVC hard pipe for connecting.
- REMOTE CONTROL. It needs no toilet tank as the flushing action and macerating pump cycle is automatic after pressing a push button switch on left of the bowl. It also has a remote control, and you can also directly control the remote control to drain the water without bending over to press the buttons.
- INSTALL ANYWHERE Sanimove WC-Luxury can be installed in many locations such as a loft/attic, upper floor, ground floor, basement and even a garage. It’s very easy to install in areas such as under the stairway for a half bathroom or an additional half bathroom in a bedroom or garage conversion.
- COMAPCAT SIZE. Macerating toilet size is: 20.86”x13.18 ” x 18.11” and the bottom of toilet size: 16.92”x 10.23”. The size is almost same as normal toilets, only difference is that install a grind pump inside of the toilet.
Upflow Toilet System Of 600W Macerator
- [Wide Applicability] Waste from toilet, sink or bathtub would activate the powerful crushing of the water pump. Connection from washing machine and sink to this macerator pump is optional.
- [Noise Reduction Tech] Its powerful engine and reamer can effectively treat bathroom waste. With precise assembly, the macerator pump basement runs at 45-50 dB, similar to conversation in the office.
- [AC Ventilation] AC outlet is optional, allowing you to connect the upflush toilet system to your existing ventilation via the vent on top of the macerator pump, reducing odor after toilet time.
- [Easy Installation]Without large-scale construction or damaging floor, wall or water pipe, installation of our upflow toilet system is simple. However, we recommend to ask a licensed plumber for help.
- [Reliable Customer Service] Our after-sevice team are always here providing reliable after-sales service. Please keep us informed of your concerns.
Laveo By Dry-Flush Portable Toilet
- Waterless – Easy replaceable cartridges seal in smell without the need for water to flush
- Replaceable Cartridges mean no blackwater to empty
- Ease of Use – Easy as flushing your home toilet and removing the waste is as easy as taking out the trash
- Standard Height
- Highly Portable – A battery is contained within the Laveo and no plumbing or venting is required
Saniflo Saniplus: Macerating Upflush Toilet Kit
- BENEFIT : Install a bathroom anywhere without breaking up the floor!
- KIT INCLUDES : SaniPLUS macerating bathroom pump + White toilet bowl (standard) + White toilet tank (Saniflo UPC#s 002, 003 and 005)
- OPTIONS : For Elongated bowl and Extension pipe for behind wall installation, please see our other listings.
- SHIPPING : Exclusive FREE same day shipping with UPS (receive in just 2-3 business days)
- We guarantee our product is professionally foam packaged direct from warehouse for safe delivery
Swiss Madison Well Made Forever Sm-1T180,
- Elite Flush Technology uses significantly less water than standard toilets while maintaining consistent flushing power
- Patented Vacuum-Assist Elite Technology delivers a quiet and powerful 0.8 flush
- Save money on your bills – cut your yearly water consumption in half by saving an average of 3650 gallons of water per year
- Built with sturdy virtuous china for lasting performance
Upflush Toilet For Basement With 600W
- [High standard Macerator Pump ]The wastewater from toilet, sink or bathtub would automatically activate the the crushing of the 600W water pump in our SUPERFLO upflush toilet system.Then, you can choose to install the drainage pipe to the bathroom, washing machine and / or sink and toilet through this pump. It will work with high standards and wash away all garbage with strong power.
- [Powerful Energy Saving & Noise Reduction] Powerful engine and sharp reamer can effectively treat garbage and use water . With its precise assembly and noise reduction design, the working frequency of the macerating toilet is 45-50 dB, which is similar to the daily conversation in the office.
- [AC Ventilation]Activate Carbon Ventilation is optional and you can connect the SUPERFLO upflush toilet system to your household ventilation system through the vent on top of the macerator pump. This would can help to reduce odor after your toilet time.
- [Easy Installation]Without large-scale construction, our macerator pump don’t need to damage floor, wall or water pipe. Although the installation is fairly simple, we recommend our customer to ask a licensed plumber to install this upflush toilet system.
- [Reliable Customer Service] Our after-sevice team are always here providing reliable after-sales service. Please keep us informed of your concerns. Note: you will get 450W macerator pump, toilet, toilet seat, water tank. For Spare parts, you will get 3 * elbow for connecting the discharge outlet (32mm、40mm、38mm) + 2 * sleeves for connecting side inlets(40mm、46mm) + 4 * stainless steel clip for sleeve and discharge elbow + 2 * stainless steel screws for floors fitting + 2 * plugs for inlets.
Simple Project Macerating Toilet Of Upflush
- 【 600w Macerator Pump 】 Constructed with Strong 600w Macerator Pump Electric Motor and Copper Wires Inside. This Macerating Toilet System has 4 Water Inlet That is One Inlet More Than any Other Traditional Basement Toilet Pump System so That You Can Install it to Your Shower Room, Sink, Washer, Tub, and Macerating Toilet all Together by Macerator Pump System.
- 【 Powerful Macerating Toilet 】 You Can Place Install a Bathroom Wherever, No Need to Worry About Plumbing or House Structure, No Need to Worry About the Low Water Pressure. The Toilet with Pump for Basement Can Pump the Effluent Upward to 29 Feet and 295 Feet Horizontally which Make it a Must for Basement or Old House with Narrow Pipelines.
- 【 Powerful Crush】 Macerator Pump System with Built-in Stainless Steel Non-clogging Blade, the Upflush Pump Blades Spin Super-fast,it Will Crush and Cut Up Waste Efficiently, Dirt Will be Fully Crushed in Seconds.
- 【 Easy Installation】 The Upflow Toilet System Installation Process is Quite Easy It Adapts to Almost all Installations Without Difficulty as You do Not Have to Break the Floor To Install any Pipe. As for the Macerator Pump Installation Place, You Can Install Macerator Pump System Behind the Macerating Toilet System or Behind the Wall as Your Different Need.
- 【After-sales Service】3 Years Warranty. If You Have Any Questions About The Upflush Toilet System You Received Or Installing The Macerating Toilet System, Please Feel Free To Contact Us, We Will Reply You Within 24 Hours And Provide 1v1 After-sales Service.
A Guide to Selecting the Right Self Contained Macerating Toilets
Are you looking to buy a new self contained macerating toilets? Whether you’re in the market for self contained macerating toilets, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the best product for your needs. Here is a guide to help you understand what to consider when making your purchase:
Why You Should Choose This Self Contained Macerating Toilets
The most important factor to consider when choosing a self contained macerating toilets is whether or not it fits your needs. Make sure the self contained macerating toilets you’re considering has the features that you need and that it’s a good value.
What to Look For Before Buying
Before buying a self contained macerating toilets, it’s important to do your research. Read reviews and compare different models to make sure you’re getting the best product for your money. Also, make sure you understand the warranty and return policies of the product you’re considering.
Price of Self Contained Macerating Toilets
When considering price, it’s important to look at total cost and not just the initial price. Consider any additional fees, taxes, or shipping costs that might be associated with the product. Also, make sure you understand the return policies of the product you’re considering and any additional costs associated with returning it.
Quality of Self Contained Macerating Toilets
Quality is an important factor when considering a product. Make sure you understand the material used in the product and any warranties or guarantees that come with it. If the product is made up of multiple parts, consider how well those parts will stand up to use and how easy it is to repair or replace them if necessary.
Customer service is also an important factor when considering a product. Make sure you understand the company’s policies regarding returns, exchanges, and repairs. If you’re buying online, make sure the company has an easy-to-use website and a customer service department that can help you with any questions or issues.
These are just a few of the considerations you should keep in mind when choosing a self contained macerating toilets. By taking the time to do your research and make sure you’re getting your desired self contained macerating toilets for your needs, you can make sure you’re making a wise purchase.
The Last Words
In conclusion, choosing the right self contained macerating toilets is about more than just price and features. By considering factors such as quality, functionality, and alignment with your values, you can make a decision that not only enhances your life but also aligns with your goals and purpose. This product offers all of these benefits and more, making it a smart choice for anyone looking for a product that delivers on all fronts.