The best product can make even the most tedious work a bit more bearable, so it’s worth taking the time to find the one that works best for you. This guide will assist you in finding the ideal standard height elongated toilet for you, based on our own testing and evaluations, as well as reviews from thousands of users. Check our latest list-
Find the Best One From Our Top 10 Standard Height Elongated Toilet Reviews
The market is filled with many standard height elongated toilet. You might find yourself struggling to choose the best one. Our team considered tons of reviews when writing our recommendations for the best standard height elongated toilet in this article.
American Standard 2887218.020 2887.218.020 Toilet, Normal
- EverClean – Permanently maintains cleanliness of the surface
- Siphon jet bowl technology with PowerWash rim provides optimal UHET performance
- Seats sold separately
- Limited lifetime warranty on chinaware
- Limited five year warranty on all mechanical parts
- Dual flush 0.92/1.28 gpf H2Option for maximum water savings
- Ultra-High Efficiency Toilet (UHETs) meets EPA WaterSense and MaP PREMIUM criteria
- 12″ rough-in
- Fully glazed 2″ trapway helps to prevent clogs
Toto Drake Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 Gpf
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE WITH LESS FREQUENT CLEANING – TORNADO FLUSH swirls water in a circular pattern to fully wash the bowl surface. CEFIONTECT is an ultra-smooth glaze that minimizes waste from sticking so that it is easily washed away.
- STANDARD HEIGHT FROM FLOOR TO RIM – Standard height is shorter than TOTO’s Universal Height for those that prefer not to sit as high.
- SAVE WATER WITHOUT SACRIFICE – The 1.28 GPF WaterSense certified Drake enables you to save water without worrying about diminished performance. The Drake features a wide 3 inch flush valve and a siphon jet bowl that gets the job done in one flush.
- STYLISH AND MODERN DESIGN – Update your oasis with this stylish design that couples well with any bathroom décor. The elongated bowl provides added space for comfort. The toilet fits into 12 inch rough-in installations and has a left-hand trip lever.
- COMPLETE YOUR TOILET – Finish your purchase with the addition of a TOTO SoftClose seat or upgrade to a WASHLET bidet seat. Drake tank and bowl with hardware included. Purchased Separately: Wax ring, flange bolts, and water supply lines.
American Standard 288Ca114.020 H2 Optimum Siphonic
- Elongated siphon action bowl with direct-fed jet
- Meets EPA WaterSense criteria
- Includes EverClean – Permanently maintains cleanliness of the surface
- PowerWash rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- Vitreous china is durable and long-lasting
- Chrome finish trip lever is supplied
- Sanitary bar on bowl
- 2 color matched bolt caps
- Limited lifetime warranty on chinaware and limited five year warranty on all mechanical parts
Kohler K-3999-0 Highline Comfort Height Two-Piece
- Comfort height elongated toilet bowl with a seat height comparable to that of a standard chair, comfort height toilets make sitting down and standing up easier for people of all ages
- 12 inches rough in. Water sense toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets
- 29 to 1/2 inches (74.9 centimeter) x 18 (45.7 centimeter) x 31 to 1/4 (79.4 centimeter); Seat post hole centers: 5.5 inch
- Class five(R) provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best in class bowl cleanliness
- 3 bolt Installation three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time; For back to back toilet installations: Use only a 45 degree double wye fitting
American Standard Compact Cadet 3 Flowise
- Compact, elongated design
- EverClean Surface maintains the cleanliness of the toilet bowl
- Includes slow-close seat and lid for silent, no-slam convenience
- One-piece construction eliminates the gap where dirt and grime collects for easy cleaning
- Right Height bowl for sitting and standing comfort is ADA compliant
- FloWise technology ensures highest level of water conservation available
- Uses 1.28 gallons per flush (4.8 Lpf) and is WaterSense certified
- Cadet 3 flushing system with 2-1/8 in. glazed trap-way and oversized 3 in. flush valve for a thorough, powerful flush
- Seat features sanitary lift tab to avoid direct contact with seat
American Standard 2004314.020 Champion 4 Elongated
- Vitreous china
- Elongated siphon action jetted bowl
- EverClean – Permanently maintains cleanliness of the surface
- Low-consumption (6.0 Lpf/1.6 gpf)
- 4″ (102 mm) non-adjustable, piston action Accelerator flush valve
- 12″ (305 mm) rough-in
- 2-3/8″ (60 mm) fully-glazed trapway
- Rim height at 15″ (381 mm)
- 100% factory flush tested
White 2-Piece Elongated Toilet With Standard
- Superb flushing operation with a 3-in flush valve and 2-in fully glazed trapway for an effective flush. PowerWash rim scrubs bowl with each flush.
- Using only 1.28 gallons per flush, this toilet is WaterSense certified which means you utilizes 20 percent less water. Two piece construction for ease of handling during installation.
- Standard 12-in rough-in. Comes ready to install with bowl, tank, seat, wax ring and floor hardware.
- Single flush left front lever
- ADA compliant which means its ideal for the elderly and individuals with disabilities. 16-3/4″ rim height offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults
Horow T0338W Elongated One Piece Toilet
- Luxurious Toilets for Bathrooms: Modern toilet with ADA height design. Seamless, one-piece toilets design makes a statement with its clean lines and low profile
- Chair Height Toilet: ADA Compliant. Features 17.3″ height from floor to seat. comfortable height seating, it makes visiting the toilet to be more comfort as there is less strain sitting on or standing up
- Map Flush 1000 Grams: Great Maximum Performance Flush score of 1000 grams, meets Water Sense criteria. Fully-glazed 2″ trapway. Such a powerful and water-saving toilet bowl comes from our research and development of innovative toilet plumbing structures
- Easy to Install: Two big opening holes on the side to fix the toilet much easier. Installing a new modern toilet isn’t as hard as it sounds. All you need are a few hours and a plumber. Installation video explanations will make the installation process easier
- Water Saving Performance: Siphon Flushing. Dual Flush 0.8/1.28 GPF. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance
- Warranty: HOROW toilets are warranted to be free of defects for one year from the date. One-year Limited warranty on flushing mechanism and Soft-Closing toilet seat lid. Lifetime after-sale service, respond to messages in 12 hours
American Standard 3519A101.020 Edgemere Right Height
- VorMax flushing technology
- Right height elongated siphon action bowl
- Ever Clean surface
- Clean curve rim eliminates rim area where dirt and build-up hide
- Transitional styling
Cadet Pro Right Height Elongated 1.6
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE TANK
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT — Measures 17” tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT — Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM — Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- FINISHING TOUCHES — Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- METAL PARTS — Robust metal trip lever and metal shank fill valve
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- LESS SEAT – Toilet seat is sold separately
The Ultimate Checklist for Choosing the Right Standard Height Elongated Toilet
Before you make a purchase, it’s important to consider a number of factors to ensure that you’re getting the best standard height elongated toilet for your needs and budget. Here are some things to think about before you buy:
Purpose: What do you need the product for? Make sure you have a clear understanding of how you’ll be using the product, so you can choose one that meets your needs.
Quality of the Product: Look for products that are well-made and built to last. Consider the materials used and the overall construction of the product.
Brand Reputation: Research the brand and read reviews from other customers to get an idea of the company’s reputation and the quality of its products.
Price: Determine your budget and look for products that offer good value for money. Don’t be swayed by low prices alone, as they may indicate lower quality.
Features: Consider the features of the product and how they align with your needs. Think about any additional features that may be useful to you.
Warranty and Return Policy: Look for products with a good warranty, as this can provide peace of mind and protect your investment. Also, be sure to check the return policy in case you need to return the product for any reason.
Size And Weight: If you’ll be carrying the product with you or storing it in a small space, make sure it’s the right size and weight for your needs.
By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision and choose a product that meets your needs and budget.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you with proper guidelines to help you to buy the best standard height elongated toilet.
If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be happier than us. At the end, we can only be happy if you are satisfied completely.