Are you looking for the Best Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters? Our experts have analyzed thousands of feedback online for "Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those who are looking for their ideal Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters. On selected products, you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Hope this article will help you choose the right Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters with more ease. We will make your shopping experience seamless!
Best Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters
We have curated an extensive list of the top 10 . Our team reviewed 58805 resources before putting any suggestions for the in this article. So, check out the list below that’s found after long hours of research.
Comparison Chart of Top 10
|1||Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|2||Cadet F Series 72 in. Electric Baseboard Heater (Model: 6F1500W, Part: 09956)||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|3||Honeywell Home RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Digital Electric Heat Thermostat for Electric Baseboards and Convectors||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|4||Fahrenheat FBE15002 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|5||Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000/E1 Electric Baseboard Heaters Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Fahrenheat FTA2A Double Pole Thermostat||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|7||Cadet Single Pole Built-In Thermostat Kit for Electric Baseboard Heaters (Model: BTF1W)||9||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Mysa Smart Thermostats (Electric Baseboard Heaters V2)||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Baseboard Heater Thermostat Temperature Control Knob Marley Fahrenheat Dayton Qmark Berko||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|10||Comfort Zone Low Profile Baseboard Digital Silent Operation CZ650||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat CT410B1017
- Mechanical operation, non-programmable thermostat
- Bi-Metal Temperature Sensor
- 120 – 240 volt, 4 wire.
- Positive off
- Easy to install
2. Cadet F Series 72 in. Electric Baseboard Heater (Model: 6F1500W, Part: 09956)
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
- 20 Gauge Junction Box With Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated
- UL Listed Heater
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
- 20 Gauge Junction Box With Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated
- UL Listed Heater
3. Honeywell Home RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Digital Electric Heat Thermostat for Electric Baseboards and Convectors
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters.
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of 0. 15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12. 5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
4. Fahrenheat FBE15002 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater
- Portable Design: Move this baseboard heater to any spot in need of extra heat The 120 volt plug will work in almost any room, and its low profile design will blend into any decor.
- Fanless Operation: Natural convection moves the heat throughout the room, which means evenly distributed heat with no loud fans or clicking noises.
- Safety Features: For worry-free warmth, the unit’s overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked, and the linear high-temperature safety cutout will automatically shut off unit in event of air blockage.
- Cleaner Heat: Using convection heat keeps allergens, dust, and bacteria from blowing around the room
- Perfect Size: This unit measures 45 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 7.5 inches high
5. Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000/E1 Electric Baseboard Heaters Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends; up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings.
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
6. Fahrenheat FTA2A Double Pole Thermostat
- For installed Fahrenheat F2500 Series Electric Convector baseboard heaters
- Mounts into the junction box at either end of the unit
- Does not add length to heater
- Rated 22A at 120-240V
7. Cadet Single Pole Built-In Thermostat Kit for Electric Baseboard Heaters (Model: BTF1W)
- RANGE: This thermostat has a temperature range: 45º – 80ºF (7ºC to 27ºC) with an easy to use large, adjusting twist dial.
- COMPATIBLE: This thermostat has been made for Cadet F series electric baseboard heaters only (sold separately).
- EASY TO INSTALL: Our thermostat conveniently mounts to either end of the Cadet baseboard heater, eliminating the need for extra wiring.
- DESIGN: The white color of the thermostat is designed to match your baseboard heater and easily blend in and with its unique and compact design.
- USE: Made with a single pole (2-wire) low setting and when turned fully counterclockwise, this thermostat is in low position.
8. Mysa Smart Thermostats (Electric Baseboard Heaters V2)
- For High/Line Voltage Systems — Mysa works with 120-240V electric baseboards and electric fan-forced heaters and requires one neutral or second live wire.
- 40% Smaller + New Features, Including Adaptive Display Technology.
- Adaptive Brightness Technology – Use Sleep and Wake on Approach to Set Your Preferred Display Brightness.
- Smart Integrations — Mysa works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- Use the app to set a schedule for your thermostat in less than a minute.
- Quick Install — Mysa installs easily in 15 minutes or less with step-by-step online guides and videos.
- Adjust your home heating from anywhere on your Android or iOS device.
9. Baseboard Heater Thermostat Temperature Control Knob Marley Fahrenheat Dayton Qmark Berko
- Genuine Marley Engineered Products Part. Knob outer diameter: 2 inches.
- Replacement baseboard heater temperature control knob / thermostat knob by Marley Engineered Products for Fahrenheat, Dayton, Qmark, Berko, and Leading Edge baseboard heaters.
- Knob has ribbed sides for ease of grip when turning.
- Baseboard Heater Thermostat Temperature Control Knob Marley Fahrenheat Dayton Qmark Berko Leading Edge.
10. Comfort Zone Low Profile Baseboard Digital Silent Operation CZ650
- Thermostat: auto on/off
- Digital controls
- Safety tip over cut-off switch
- Safety overheat protection system
- Dual wattage: 750/1500 watts
Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Thermostat For Electric Baseboard Heaters on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.