Having trouble finding a great tiny house toilet? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the tiny house toilet available in the market today.
Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling tiny house toilet. See our ranking below:
|Nature’s Head Self Contained Composting Toilet|
|OGO™ Compost Toilet | Best Nature’s|
|Separett Tiny® Waterless Urine Diverting Toilet|
|HOROW HWMT-8733 Small Compact One Piece|
|Nature’s Head® Self Contained Composting Toilet|
Find the Best One From Our Top 10 Tiny House Toilet Reviews
Plenty of user reviews were available online, which we analyzed to find the best tiny house toilet. Hopefully, our expert suggestions available in this article will help you to find your best product.
Nature’S Head Self Contained Composting Toilet
- No one – and I mean no one – will beat my customer service and individual support
- Easy to install by any reasonably handy person.
- Absolutely No Odor. No Maintenance. 5 Year Warranty.
- Huge Capacity. 2 people using full time will empty every 4-6 weeks. Easy empty in 5 minutes.
- A vast improvement over older composting toilet designs. This one works!
Ogo™ Compost Toilet | Best Nature’S
- Push of a Button Electric Mixing
- Smallest Footprint on Market 15″ Deep x 16″ Wide
- USA Made with attention to Quality
- Urine Level Sensor
- 2.4 gallon urine bottle and 25-30 use solids bin
- Easy to empty Solids Bin
- Designed for RVs, Vans, Boats, & Tiny Homes
Separett Tiny® Waterless Urine Diverting Toilet
Horow Hwmt-8733 Small Compact One Piece
- Modern Compact Design: This small toilet measures just 25 inches deep by 13.4 inches wide and 28.4 inches high, ensuring plenty of room for comfort in a small space. Great for apartments, small bathrooms, ensuite bathroom and more
- Small but Comfort: If you’re worried that a compact toilet might mean a seat that’s too small for comfort – don’t be. The bowl here is a standard round version, and the space is saved on the tank shape and size; It features a 16.5-inch height seat making it easier for anyone who has a hard time getting up from a low bowl
- Powerful with No Clogs: Siphon flush with two options. The full flush uses 1.6 gallons of water, while the light flush uses 1.1 gallons. That gives you plenty of power to ensure the bowl is clean and also saves on your water bill
- Easy to Clean: The fully glazed bowl is designed to stay clean, so you won’t need to get out the toilet brush often
- Peaceful use: The modern toilet comes with a soft closing PP seat, which will avoid any clattering when you use the toilet, great choice to keep the peace in an en suite bathroom
- Easily Installed: Two big installation access on the side allows the plumber to install this dual flush toilet much easier. Package includes toilet, soft closing toilet seat, pre-installed flush valve, high-quality wax ring, floor bolts, and also installation instruction
- Life-Time After-Sales Service: HOROW values each customer’s shopping experience and believes in the quality of our products, therefore our toilets comes with lifetime after-sales service and 1 year limited warranty. Our customer service center will respond to messages within 12 hours
- Certification: cUPC,UPC and Water Sense certified. CEC compliant. cUPC certified water flush valve
- Upgraded Package: The toilet was very well packed and encased well in styrofoam to prevent being damaged during shipping
Nature’S Head® Self Contained Composting Toilet
- Item Category: Toilet Seat
- Item Trademark: Nature’s Head
- manufacturer: Nature’s Head Inc.
- Item shape: Foot-Spider
Horow Hwmt-8733U Small Compact One Piece
- Compact Small Toilet Design: Perfect edition to your small bathroom remodel. The toilet seat is 16.5” length, 2” shorter than an elongated toilet seat. 25 inch Depth from the wall to the end. Space saver. The seat height is 16.5”. The small toilet is a good height for Short/Medium people.
- Highly Efficient Dual-Flush: 0.8 GPF or higher(1.28gpf) for half flush with a powerful flush system. This small toilet has two flush options and both are water-saving features.
- Easy To Install: This short 1-piece toilet have two big opening holes on the side to fix the toilet much easier. Soft closing UF seat is included to facilitate installation and use. The most important is we pack the new toilet in the customized foam to better protect the item. Safe transportation.
- Easy To Clean: This apartment toilet is designed for floor mounting, standard 12” Rough-in. Creates a sleek look and makes cleaning easier. Compare to other toilets, the mini commode has no corners and grooves, very easy to reach for cleaning .
- Two Sizes of Supply Line Inlet Hose: This supply line inlet hose of the toilet works for the U.S. standard 7/8” waterline. An adapter for 1/2” waterline is pre-installed. If your supply line size is 7/8″, please screw off the adapter, then connect it.
- HOROW Warranty: CEC compliant, 1 Year Limited Warranty against staining or fading of porcelain glaze. 1 Year Limited Warranty on flushing mechanism and Soft-Closing toilet seat lid.
Horow Hwmt-8733S Small Toilet 25″ Long
- Innovative design: HWMT-8733 with big bolt holes, the new model HWMT-8733S with small bolt holes, very beautiful, perfectly suitable for your small bathroom.
- Modern Small Compact Toilet: High quality One-Piece toilet with flushing mechanism pre-installed, Small size but mighty; Seat length 16.5”, shorter than normal 18.5” elongated seat to save space; Seat height 16.5”.
- Siphon-Flushing: Fully Glazed Flush. Self-Cleaning Spray. Super-Quiet and powerful flush with no clogs. Leak-proof. Highly efficient Dual-Flush 0.8lpf/1.28lpf , average flush 1.28gpf, water conservation.
- Easy to Install: The toilet is easily installed,it can more Convenient. This toilet will come with a supply line connector(adapter) for you to connect the supply line and toilet. If your supply line size is 1/2″, you could directly connect your water line to the toilet. If your supply line size is 7/8″, please screw off the adapter, then connect it.
- HOROW Warranty: cUPC,UPC, and Water Sense certified,CEC compliant. 1 Year Limited Warranty against staining or fading of porcelain glaze. 1 Year Limited Warranty on flushing mechanism and Soft-Closing toilet seat lid. Lifetime after-sale service. All parts are available for future replacement, no hassle and risk.
Saniflo Saniplus: Macerating Upflush Toilet Kit
- BENEFIT : Install a bathroom anywhere without breaking up the floor!
- KIT INCLUDES : SaniPLUS macerating bathroom pump + White toilet bowl (standard) + White toilet tank (Saniflo UPC#s 002, 003 and 005)
- OPTIONS : For Elongated bowl and Extension pipe for behind wall installation, please see our other listings.
- SHIPPING : Exclusive FREE same day shipping with UPS (receive in just 2-3 business days)
- We guarantee our product is professionally foam packaged direct from warehouse for safe delivery
Ecosmart Eco 11 Electric Tankless Water
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
Ecosmart Pou 3.5 Point Of Use
- Can provide hot water for one sink at 0.5 GPM in warmer climates
- Requires 1 x 30 amp breaker and 10 AWG wire
- For one sink at 0.5 GPM in colder climates the POU 6 is recommended
- Amperage Draw 29 amp. kW – 3.5 kW
- Connection Fittings 1/2″ NPT
- Max temperature rise @ .5 GMP is 47.8°F Max temperature rise @ 1GPM is 23.9°F Max temperature rise @ 1.5 GPM is 15.9°F
How to Choose the Right Tiny House Toilet
Are you looking to buy a new tiny house toilet? Whether you’re in the market for tiny house toilet, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the best product for your needs. Here is a guide to help you understand what to consider when making your purchase:
Why You Should Choose This Tiny House Toilet
The most important factor to consider when choosing a tiny house toilet is whether or not it fits your needs. Make sure the tiny house toilet you’re considering has the features that you need and that it’s a good value.
What to Look For Before Buying
Before buying a tiny house toilet, it’s important to do your research. Read reviews and compare different models to make sure you’re getting the best product for your money. Also, make sure you understand the warranty and return policies of the product you’re considering.
Price of Tiny House Toilet
When considering price, it’s important to look at total cost and not just the initial price. Consider any additional fees, taxes, or shipping costs that might be associated with the product. Also, make sure you understand the return policies of the product you’re considering and any additional costs associated with returning it.
Quality of Tiny House Toilet
Quality is an important factor when considering a product. Make sure you understand the material used in the product and any warranties or guarantees that come with it. If the product is made up of multiple parts, consider how well those parts will stand up to use and how easy it is to repair or replace them if necessary.
Customer service is also an important factor when considering a product. Make sure you understand the company’s policies regarding returns, exchanges, and repairs. If you’re buying online, make sure the company has an easy-to-use website and a customer service department that can help you with any questions or issues.
These are just a few of the considerations you should keep in mind when choosing a tiny house toilet. By taking the time to do your research and make sure you’re getting your desired tiny house toilet for your needs, you can make sure you’re making a wise purchase.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you with proper guidelines to help you to buy the best tiny house toilet.
If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be happier than us. At the end, we can only be happy if you are satisfied completely.