Selecting an ideal product for your requirements can be challenging, as they can vary significantly in terms of price, size, and performance. There are various kinds of toilets for 14 inch rough in that cater to different budgets and purposes, and it’s unlikely that one type will be perfect for everyone.
Nevertheless, we have done the research and narrowed down the options for you. After evaluating numerous product options, we have compiled a list of the top toilets for 14 inch rough in that is currently on the market.
|Signature Hardware 948427-14-L Bradenton 1.28 GPF|
|TOTO TSU08W.14 SELLABLE AQUIA IV Rough-in|
|American Standard Cadet PRO Compact Right|
|KOHLER K-5381-NA Rough-In Full Skirt Trap|
|American Standard 215FC104.021 Toilet with 14-in|
Our Picks for the Best 10 Toilets For 14 Inch Rough In
We found many reviews when researching. We have considered user feedback on the best toilets for 14 inch rough in and our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article.
Signature Hardware 948427-14-L Bradenton 1.28 Gpf
- The timeless styling of the Bradenton Two-Piece Toilet makes it perfect for any bathroom design. Its durable, porcelain construction features a gloss-enameled finish that’s easy to wipe clean. An elongated bowl provides comfort, covered with a slow-closing seat that shuts smoothly and quietly. WaterSense certified, this toilet conserves water without sacrificing performance. Select the appropriate rough-in and flush lever positioning for your space.
- Covered under Signature Hardware’s limited lifetime ; Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration; Elongated bowl provides extra comfort, extending out an extra 1-1/2″ compared to a round configuration; Slow-close toilet seat included; Visible trapway
- High efficiency toilet uses 20% less water than standard toilets; Toilet is compatible with Eubanks bidet seat; Includes polished chrome metal flush lever; Overall Height: 30-1/4″ (bottom of the base to the highest point of the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 30″ (furthest point back to front of toilet); Overall Width: 17-1/8″ (furthest point left to furthest point right); Bowl Height: 16-3/8″ (floor to the top of the bowl); Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush; Rough-In: 14″
Toto Tsu08W.14 Sellable Aquia Iv Rough-In
- 14″ Rough In Unit for CST446CEMG, MS446124CEM(G) MW4463046CEMG & MW4463056CEMG toilets
American Standard Cadet Pro Compact Right
- Features the cadet flushing system, High Efficiency Toilet (HET), ultra-low consumption (4.8 Lpf/1.28 gpf), utilizes 20% less water; Meets EPA water sense criteria
- Vitreous China,Space saving elongated bowl fits in space of a round front; Power wash rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- Trade exclusive tank; Robust metal trip lever & metal shank fill valve,Includes EZ-Install tools w/color match bowl caps; Chrome finish trip lever is supplied
- Fully-glazed 2-1/8″ trap way,16-1/2″ rim height for accessible applications
- 14″ (356 millimeter) rough-in,3″ flush valve
Kohler K-5381-Na Rough-In Full Skirt Trap
- 14 In. (356 mm) rough-in
- Converts standard 12 in. (305 mm) rough-in products to 14 in. (356 mm) configuration
- Plastic trapway
- For use with the K-3981 Tresham one-piece toilet
American Standard 215Fc104.021 Toilet With 14-In
- Combination bowl and tank, less seat
- Space saving elongated bowl fits in the space of a round front
- 14″ (356 mm) rough-in
- High efficiency, ultra-low consumption (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf), utilizes 20% less water
- Meets EPA WaterSense criteria
- PowerWash rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- Trade specific tank
- Metal trip lever
- Metal shank fill valve
- Includes EZ-Install Tools;EverClean Surface;16-1/2″ (419 mm) rim height for accessible application;2-1/8″ (54 mm) fully glazed trapway;9″ x 8″ (229 x 203 mm) water surface area;3″ (76 mm) flush valve;Five-year warranty
Kohler K-3947-Ra-0 Wellworth Toilet, White
- Two-piece toilet
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms
- 1. 28 gallons per flush (gpf)
- Right-hand trip lever included
- Combination consists of the K-4841-RA tank and the K-4197 bowl
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing
- KOHLER’s canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance
- Class Five flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl
- 14-inch rough-in
Horow Hwmt-8733 Small Compact One Piece
- Modern Compact Design: This small toilet measures just 25 inches deep by 13.4 inches wide and 28.4 inches high, ensuring plenty of room for comfort in a small space. Great for apartments, small bathrooms, ensuite bathroom and more
- Small but Comfort: If you’re worried that a compact toilet might mean a seat that’s too small for comfort – don’t be. The bowl here is a standard round version, and the space is saved on the tank shape and size; It features a 16.5-inch height seat making it easier for anyone who has a hard time getting up from a low bowl
- Powerful with No Clogs: Siphon flush with two options. The full flush uses 1.6 gallons of water, while the light flush uses 1.1 gallons. That gives you plenty of power to ensure the bowl is clean and also saves on your water bill
- Easy to Clean: The fully glazed bowl is designed to stay clean, so you won’t need to get out the toilet brush often
- Peaceful use: The modern toilet comes with a soft closing PP seat, which will avoid any clattering when you use the toilet, great choice to keep the peace in an en suite bathroom
- Easily Installed: Two big installation access on the side allows the plumber to install this dual flush toilet much easier. Package includes toilet, soft closing toilet seat, pre-installed flush valve, high-quality wax ring, floor bolts, and also installation instruction
- Life-Time After-Sales Service: HOROW values each customer’s shopping experience and believes in the quality of our products, therefore our toilets comes with lifetime after-sales service and 1 year limited warranty. Our customer service center will respond to messages within 12 hours
- Certification: cUPC,UPC and Water Sense certified. CEC compliant. cUPC certified water flush valve
- Note: This toilet is designed for floor mounting, 10” Rough-in. It works for U.S. standard 7/8” waterline. An adapter for 1/2” waterline is pre-installed. The toilet for 12” Rough-in is also listed, please choose the correct one for your bathroom plumbings
Kohler K-3948-Ra-0 Wellworth Elongated 1.28 Gpf
- Elongated, standard height toilet bowl
- 14″ rough-in
- 31-5/8″ (80.3 cm) x 18-1/4″ (46.4 cm) x 28-3/4″ (73 cm)
- Class Five(R) – provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation – Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
Horow T0338W Elongated One Piece Toilet
- Luxurious Toilets for Bathrooms: Modern toilet with ADA height design. Seamless, one-piece toilets design makes a statement with its clean lines and low profile
- Chair Height Toilet: ADA Compliant. Features 17.3″ height from floor to seat. comfortable height seating, it makes visiting the toilet to be more comfort as there is less strain sitting on or standing up
- Map Flush 1000 Grams: Great Maximum Performance Flush score of 1000 grams, meets Water Sense criteria. Fully-glazed 2″ trapway. Such a powerful and water-saving toilet bowl comes from our research and development of innovative toilet plumbing structures
- Easy to Install: Two big opening holes on the side to fix the toilet much easier. Installing a new modern toilet isn’t as hard as it sounds. All you need are a few hours and a plumber. Installation video explanations will make the installation process easier
- Water Saving Performance: Siphon Flushing. Dual Flush 0.8/1.28 GPF. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance
- Warranty: HOROW toilets are warranted to be free of defects for one year from the date. One-year Limited warranty on flushing mechanism and Soft-Closing toilet seat lid. Lifetime after-sale service, respond to messages in 12 hours
Kohler K-3947-Tr-0, White
- Kohler Part
The Buying Guide of Toilets For 14 Inch Rough In
Not necessarily have to be a master of that particular product for purchasing only. Just you need to focus on some important things that we are going to discuss below. Taking those simple considerations into account may make your buying experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s begin-
Know Your Needs
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time.
So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for the best toilets for 14 inch rough in. Make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Because you will then understand what you should prioritize and what you should not.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is one of the most important issues to think about before you decide to buy anything. Producers and sellers can set any amount of price on your desired product. That depends on raw materials, manufacturing, transportation, and other operational costs, and most importantly on their brand value as well.
The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. That is the cause, why budget matters so much.
There is a popular proverb in our society, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First, take your wishlist on your hand and search for those products on the internet. Analyze the features and prices carefully. Compare them well and choose the best one.
Now ask yourself whether you are capable enough to buy that particular product or not. If the answer is yes, then go for it. But if not, then remember, you always have the second-best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently predisposed toward certain brands. This practice produces positive results at times and negative results at other times.
However, there is no way to argue against the idea of relying on well-known brands. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes making decisions half as easy. But keep in mind that not all brands are suitable for all applications.
As a result, you must be extremely cautious while selecting the proper brand for your unique product.
There are a few tips that may come adjuvant for both of you at the time of choosing the right brand for the right product.
- Make sure in this case that you are well-versed in the brand.
- Whatever the public is trying to say about this brand.
- Analysis of the reviews of any specific products of that brand.
- Make a comparison of the features with others.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?
Check the Features Section
You should check the features of the product first while purchasing it, no matter it is online or offline. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. You will easily feel that your chosen product is capable enough to meet your demands or not.
The features section also assists us in quickly determining differences from others. The attributes can then be compared to similar items. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, which will make it easier for us to reach a final decision.
Check the Merits and Disadvantages
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before buying any product it’s your responsibility to check out all things carefully. So be calm and figure out the drawbacks that you expected from toilets for 14 inch rough in. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare with them before you make the final move.
Quality and Endurance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. Before making a purchase, you must consider the facts about ensuring quality. We think you are actually paying the money for this. Does this toilets for 14 inch rough in worthy or not against your investment? It completely depends on the quality that you are going to experience.
Warranties and Return Policies
Warranty, guarantee and return policies are those facts that you should never ignore even by mistake. No matter how quality the product is claimed, nobody can say that nothing will happen. Nothing is guaranteed to last forever. But you can expect at least a minimum return of value from the best product that you invested for.
Therefore, you should always be careful about checking policies. You will get some hidden and obscure policies sometimes which are hard to understand by going through their words only.
In that case, don’t buy anything until you get the whole thing unequivocally and be clear about every single issue of the policy.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews
Your time is precious and checking FAQ answers and customer reviews can save it hugely. On the other hand, you will get a real-life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their stories about the product.
By checking out those two things, you can get a clear idea of both. You may find there such information which might not come to your mind to ask if you didn’t go through. Then you will be able to decide strongly whether buying toilets for 14 inch rough in will be worth or not.
The Last Words
In conclusion, choosing the right toilets for 14 inch rough in is about more than just price and features. By considering factors such as quality, functionality, and alignment with your values, you can make a decision that not only enhances your life but also aligns with your goals and purpose. This product offers all of these benefits and more, making it a smart choice for anyone looking for a product that delivers on all fronts.