Having trouble finding a great Trailer Hitch Ski Rack? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the Best Trailer Hitch Ski Rack available in the market today. Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Trailer Hitch Ski Rack. See our ranking below!
Best Trailer Hitch Ski Rack
A plenty of user reviews were available online, which we analyzed to find the Best Trailer Hitch Ski Rack. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you to find your best product.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 trailer hitch ski rack
|1||Nevlers Folding Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier with Net||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|2||YAKIMA, EXO SwingBase||9.8||See Price On Amazon|
|3||Kuat Grip 6 Ski/Snowbard Rack-Black||9.6||See Price On Amazon|
|4||YAKIMA, PowderHound 6 Ski & Snowboard Mount||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|5||YAKIMA, Hangover Vertical Hitch Rack for Suspension Fork Bikes||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Thule 91725U Universal Snowsport Carrier (6 Pairs/4 Boards)||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|7||BUZZRACK BUZZSKI - Hitch Mounted Ski & Snowboard Rack - Fits 2" or 1.25" Receivers - Tilting Away||9||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Thule Camber 2 Hitch Bike Rack||9||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Rightline Gear Range 2 Car Top Carrier||9||See Price On Amazon|
|10||Thule Tram Hitch Ski Carrier||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
1. Nevlers Folding Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier with Net
- Includes – The Nevlers Folding Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier comes with everything you need.
- Quality – The Nevlers Cargo Carrier is made from heavy duty steel to withstand up to 500 lbs.
- The Nevlers hitch hauler has a 2″ rise for better ground clearance and the fold able basket trailer can be folded when not in use so that it takes up less space.
- Safety – The Nevlers Tow Rack Cargo Carrier has reflective strips so that your carrier is clearly seen at night.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We know that you are going to love using the Nevlers Trailer Hitch Cargo Carrier that we are offering you a hassle free guarantee and 3 year warranty.
2. YAKIMA, EXO SwingBase
- Swings away from car with gear loaded to provide easy access to rear of vehicle
- Accessories install in seconds using the tool-Free EXO Cleat system and locking SpeedKnobs
- Accessory arms fold in when not in use
- Fits 2″ hitch receivers only
- Included HitchLock locks EXO SwingBase to vehicle
3. Kuat Grip 6 Ski/Snowbard Rack-Black
- Holds up to 6 pairs of skis, or 4 snowboards
- Metal outer shell provides unmatched strength and finish
- GripLock rubber securely holds skis or snowboards of varying sizes
- Both the Grip and the Flip Mount System are fully locking
- 160 lbs. Load capacity
4. YAKIMA, PowderHound 6 Ski & Snowboard Mount
- Ski & snowboard mount: An elegant mount system that is wide enough to carry up to 6 pairs of skis (96mm wide at tips) or 4 snowboards.
- Easy access: Features easy to press one-button access, so you can grab your gear with gloves on or easily load everything back up when you’re ready to head back to the lodge.
- Anti-theft: Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added security and stress-free pit stops and apres activities.
- Get out there: The OverHang clamp attachment point makes it easier to reach your skis or boards and the large access button makes it easy to open with gloves or mittens on.
- Tool-free install: No power tools, no drilling, no sweat; Setting up the PowderHound 6 is easy and only requires the hex wrench we provide with the mount.
5. YAKIMA, Hangover Vertical Hitch Rack for Suspension Fork Bikes
- More bikes, less space: Made of heavy-duty steel with a vertical orientation; Transports 4 to 6 bikes with suspension forks using minimal space, no multiple racks or trailers required.
- Convenient carrying: Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading; Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access with bikes unloaded.
- Supports and protects: Securely supports bikes and fat bikes by the fork crown (required for use); Soft padding protects the fork’s finish; Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases.
- Improved ground clearance: 3 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading; 3 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle.
- Nuts and bolts: Fits suspension-fork bikes only; Fits 2″ hitch receivers only; HitchLock included; Built-in bottle opener.
6. Thule 91725U Universal Snowsport Carrier (6 Pairs/4 Boards)
- Includes universal factory mounting hardware
- One Key System – Includes two lock cylinders and keys
- Safely carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Snowboards can be carried base to base for maximum capacity
- Fits all Thule, Yakima and most Factory racks
7. BUZZRACK BUZZSKI – Hitch Mounted Ski & Snowboard Rack - Fits 2″ or 1.25″ Receivers - Tilting Away
- Fits 1-1/4″ and 2” receiver hitches and carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards or 2 boards and 3 pairs of skis｜Load capacity 99.
- Tilts away with skis/snowboards for tailgate access
- Adjustable in height to fit skis/snowboards in different sizes｜Fits Alpine skis only
- The support trays fold vertical when not in use
- Locking skis/snowboards to the rack｜Hitch Pin Lock included｜Item weight :34.
8. Thule Camber 2 Hitch Bike Rack
- Hanging hitch-mount bike carrier for 2 bikes
- Rack tilts down for rear of vehicle access
- Designed to fit 1.25″ or 2″ hitch receivers
- Superior bike stability and fit
- Integrated anti-sway cradles prevent bike to bike contact
- Quickly attach and secure bikes with ratcheting straps
- Compact design fits a wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles
- 7″ spacing between bikes
- Bike arms fold down when not in use | Load capacity: 75 lbs
- Please check the Compatibility Guide (under Product Details) to confirm the fit with your vehicle’s receiver hitch.
9. Rightline Gear Range 2 Car Top Carrier
- QUALITY WEATHERPROOF + CONSTRUCTION: UV protected PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT material, welded seams, and urethane coated zipper with hook-&-loop-close flap provide reinforced protection against rain, snow, heat, heavy winds, and other extreme conditions.
- ATTACHES WITH OR WITHOUT A ROOF RACK: Attach the carrier’s straps to a vehicle’s roof rack or use the Car Clips to attach the straps to a vehicle’s door frame weather molding.
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY: Shop confidently; our service team is based in the USA & skillfully trained to help you with any questions or concerns.
- LARGE CAPACITY DESIGN: 15 cubic feet of storage, 40”L x 36” W x 18” H; designed for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Your bag comes with everything you need to load it up, attach it, and hit the road in minutes! Includes carrier, (4) attachment straps, (4) Car Clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in set up guide.
10. Thule Tram Hitch Ski Carrier
- Holds skis and snowboards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces.
- Requires Thule hanging hitch bike rack for use (not compatible with Thule Helium or Thule Helium Aero).
- Maximize carrying capacity by transporting skis and snowboards upright
- Holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on 2″ class two receiver racks.
- 2 One-key locks included to lock the skis and snowboards to the rack
- Loading width: 29 inches
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves, thanks to an oversized push button
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 26 x 9.4 in
Trailer Hitch Ski Rack Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Trailer Hitch Ski Rack stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Trailer Hitch Ski Rack in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Trailer Hitch Ski Rack for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Trailer Hitch Ski Rack Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Trailer Hitch Ski Rack in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Trailer Hitch Ski Rack currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Trailer Hitch Ski Rack based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Trailer Hitch Ski Rack before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Trailer Hitch Ski Rack they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Trailer Hitch Ski Rack, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Trailer Hitch Ski Rack before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Trailer Hitch Ski Rack will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Trailer Hitch Ski Rack if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Trailer Hitch Ski Rack on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.