Have you been searching for the best urine diverter for composting toilet for your needs?
You know the market is filled with so many varieties of urine diverter for composting toilet. It can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick. That is why we are here.
With this article, you won’t have to go through thousands of reviews. Here is a list compiled from hours of research. We hope it will help you to pick the right product. See our listing below-
|Compost Toilet Urine Diverter|
|Separett Privy Kit 501 with Folding|
|Separett Villa 9215 AC/DC|
|Nature’s Head Self Contained Composting Toilet|
|Separett Tiny® Waterless Urine Diverting Toilet|
Our Expert Reviews for Top 10 Urine Diverter For Composting Toilet
The market is filled with many urine diverter for composting toilet. You might find yourself struggling to choose the best one. Our team considered tons of reviews when writing our recommendations for the best urine diverter for composting toilet in this article.
Compost Toilet Urine Diverter
- A SIMPLE SEPARATOR SOLUTION – Urine separation is the single most important factor in any composting toilet and an integral part of all Free Range Designs eco-toilet systems. We have extensively researched and developed our separator designs over many years to provide the most effective and economical separators on the market.
- EFFECTIVE URINE DIVERSION – The Free Range Designs urine separating systems separate urine from excrement at the source. The complete separator is designed to sit underneath the toilet seat and forms a continuous ring around the toilet seat hole. Our separators are designed to catch the maximum amount of urine and keep the solid waste as dry as possible.
- INTEGRAL TO ALL ECO-TOILETS – The Complete urine separator is ideal for composting toilets everywhere, be they outdoor compost loos on camping sites, compact composting toilet boxes in campervans, or permanent eco-toilets in your home. This is the simple separator solution you’ve been looking for!
- THE GREENER TOILET SOLUTION – Composting toilets are great for the environment, functioning without water and using natural processes to turn waste into useable compost. We are dedicated to producing the most effective urine separators possible, keeping waste dry and enabling aerobic decomposition.
- NO MORE SMELLS OR HASSLE – Free Range Designs urine separators will keep your composting toilet odour-free and ensure straightforward, hassle-free toilet maintenance. Both highly durable and strong throughout, this separator can be easily cleaned either in situ or detached for periodic deep cleaning. Supplied with removable metal filter to avoid blockages.
Separett Privy Kit 501 With Folding
Separett Villa 9215 Ac/Dc
- Composting,Waterless,Urine diverting, off-grid, toilet
Nature’S Head Self Contained Composting Toilet
- No one – and I mean no one – will beat my customer service and individual support
- Easy to install by any reasonably handy person.
- Absolutely No Odor. No Maintenance. 5 Year Warranty.
- Huge Capacity. 2 people using full time will empty every 4-6 weeks. Easy empty in 5 minutes.
- A vast improvement over older composting toilet designs. This one works!
Separett Tiny® Waterless Urine Diverting Toilet
Separett Privy 501 Urine Separating Toilet
Odor Nuke Human Urine Odor Neutralizer
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SAFE Non-toxic and biodegradable. Safe to use around pets and children. Safe (and beneficial) for septic system bacteria. EPA-approved ingredients.
- FAST & POWERFUL Targeted time-release formula quickly eliminates odor from fresh human urine and continues over 6-12 hours. A single bottle of ODOR NUKE concentrated tablets will deodorize up to 12.5 gallons of liquid human waste!
- EASY TO USE No measuring or storage of bulky, caustic liquid cleaners. No wasted space in your urine collection device. Simply drop a tablet in your portable toilet, urinal, commode or travel potty before or after use. 1 tablet will neutralize up to 16floz of fresh human urine.
- MANY USES Also deep cleans soakable plastic urinary containers, hard surfaces and launderable fabrics that have become impregnated with gross urine smell.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Whether you are a camper, senior, trucker, parent in potty-training, pilot or traveler, if your odor issues aren’t gone, neither is your money. If you aren’t completely satisfied, simply contact us for a full refund.
Lunderg Commode Liners – Value Pack
- 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘 – Simply remove the portable toilet bag by pulling on the strings, tie up the bag opening to ELIMINATE ODORS and dispose. They just make CLEAN UP A BREEZE!
- 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘 & 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗘 – Stop wasting your money on expensive liners, which are not even medical grade! To give you the best value Absorbent Pads are NOT INCLUDED. Buy separately our Super Absorbent Pads or simply use kitty litter.
- 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 & 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗨𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘: Lunderg value liners come in a sturdy, durable box with 100 ALREADY SEPARATED bags, and make life so much easier for caregivers, family care and self care. You don’t have to waste your time and energy on tearing the perforated edges of the rolls anymore!
- 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗜𝗧: You do not have to worry because our liners fit all standard bedside commodes, adult potty chairs and buckets. They are 20.5″ X 15″ and are perfect to use with portable toilets or camping toilets.
- 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗞: We stand behind all of our high quality products. Money Back Guarantee – No Questions Asked
Nature’S Head Dry Composting Toilet Urine
- Urine Bottle for use with Nature’s Head Dry Composting Toilets
Big Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter With
- ENJOY GREAT-TASTING TAP WATER EVERY DAY AT HOME- The Big Berkey System can be used on a countertop in your kitchen or office to transform bad-tasting tap water into delicious drinking water that’s also ideal for making your favorite beverages or cooking. Equipped with Black Berkey Elements, the Big Berkey System addresses over 200+ typical contaminants that could be present in tap water.
- POTABLE WATER IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS- Black Berkey Elements remove or dramatically reduce over 200+ typical contaminants that could be present in lakes, rivers, ponds, streams and other freshwater sources—no electricity, tools, or plumbing are required. The Big Berkey Water Filter System provides clean, refreshing potable water while camping, fishing, RVing, off-grid living and in emergencies, disaster preparedness and recovery scenarios.
- ECONOMICAL, LONG-LASTING- Black Berkey Elements provide filtered water for just pennies per gallon. Each pair of Black Berkey Elements lasts for up to 6,000 gallons before replacement is recommended. Elements may require replacement sooner based upon the quality of influent water. Each additional pair of Black Berkey Elements (sold separately) adds an additional 6,000 gallons of contaminant reduction.
- INDEPENDENT TESTING- Black Berkey Elements have been tested by accredited third-party labs that have reported that the elements remove or reduce over 200+ typical contaminants found in tap water and other freshwater sources.
- 2.25 GALLON CAPACITY- The portable Big Berkey System effortlessly filters water for about 1-4 people each day. Add additional Black Berkey Elements, sold in sets of 2, to increase the flow rate (the Big Berkey System can hold a maximum of 4 Black Berkey Elements). The system is just 19.25” tall and 8.5” in diameter.
How to Choose the Right Urine Diverter For Composting Toilet
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the best urine diverter for composting toilet in today’s market, on your behalf. So that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, we collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed some experts to validate all collected information.
- Then we ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best product currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because some renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, while others don’t.
Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top urine diverter for composting toilet based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the product before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the product they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good product, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives.
Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good.
Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean a high price of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get before putting them on the list.
Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable product will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Products come and go, and new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, and some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using supposedly good products if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top-rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings to get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no!
The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
It is clear that finding the right product for your needs can be a challenging task. It is important to do thorough research, consider a variety of factors, and read reviews from other customers in order to make an informed decision.
Thank you for reading our blog post, and we hope it has been helpful in your shopping journey.