Have you been searching for the Best Multi Region Dvd Players for your needs? You know the market is filled with so many varieties of Multi Region Dvd Players. It can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick. That is why we are here. With this article, you won’t have to go through thousands of reviews. Here is a list compiled from hours of research. We hope it will help you to pick the right product. See our listing below!
Best Multi Region Dvd Players
A plenty of user reviews were available online, which we analyzed to find the . Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you to find your best product.
Comparison Chart of Top 10
|1||PHILIPS EP200 Multi Zone Region Free DVD Player - 1080P HDMI - PAL/NTSC Conversion - USB 2.0 - A/V Output & Remote Control||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|2||Mediasonic CD / DVD Player – Upscaling 1080P All Region DVD Players for Home with HDMI / AV Output||9.4||See Price On Amazon|
|3||LP-099 Multi Region Code Zone Free PAL / NTSC HD DVD Player CD Player with HDMI AV Output & Remote & USB 2.0 & MIC Input - Compact Design||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|4||LG BP175 Region Free Blu-ray Player||9.2||See Price On Amazon|
|5||Megatek Region-Free DVD Player for TV with HDMI Connection (1080p Full-HD Upscaling)||9||See Price On Amazon|
|6||Panasonic DVD-S700P-K HDMI 1080P Up-Converting All Multi Region Code Zone Free PAL/NTSC DVD Player||8.8||See Price On Amazon|
|7||Sony BDP-S1700 Multi Region Blu-ray DVD||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|8||Sony Multi Zone Region Free Blu Ray Player - PAL/NTSC Playback - Zone A B C - Region 1 2 3 4 5 6||8.6||See Price On Amazon|
|9||Majority DVD Player for TV with HDMI Input - Multi-Connection & Multi-Region - Slim Design with Remote Control||8.4||See Price On Amazon|
|10||Panasonic DVD-S700EP-K All Multi Region Free DVD Player 1080p Up-Conversion with HDMI Output||8.2||See Price On Amazon|
1. PHILIPS EP200 Multi Zone Region Free DVD Player – 1080P HDMI – PAL/NTSC Conversion – USB 2.0 – A/V Output & Remote Control
- Philips DVD Player allows you to watch DVDs(PAL and NTSC) from Any Country or region(0-9) with Proofreader Drive playback on any disc.
- Modified to Play All Region DVDs from Any Where in the World
- HDMI 1080p Up scaling, Proofreader Drive, Cinema Plus, Easylink to control all HDMI CEC devices via a single remote.
- 1080p Multi-Region DVD Player from Philips is compatible with NTSC/PAL video systems
2. Mediasonic CD / DVD Player – Upscaling 1080P All Region DVD Players for Home with HDMI / AV Output
- All Region Free: This DVD player is able to playback any region (1-6 except for Japan CPRM Discs) (Blu-Ray Disc is NOT supported).
- USB Multimedia Player: Built-In USB 2.0 port for playing media files (Video / Music / Photo).
- NTSC & PAL Compatible.
- HDMI & AV & Coaxial Output: Conveniently connect this unit to your TV / Projector / Home Theater System.
- Additional Functions Include: Resume, Fast Forward / Rewind, Previous / Next Track Selection.
- 1 Year Warranty, and 60-Day Return for Refund Warranty (Provided by Mediasonic Store.
- 6 feet High Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable Included.
3. LP-099 Multi Region Code Zone Free PAL / NTSC HD DVD Player CD Player with HDMI AV Output & Remote & USB 2.0 & MIC Input – Compact Design
- This LP-099 multi region DVD player can be used worldwide and it plays dvds from any country any region.
- Full function remote control included (Note: Requires 2 AAA batteries – NOT included)
- Build-in USB port, allows you to play your digital media on the TV (Note: The DVD player can only support USB 2.
- TV System: PAL/NTSC/Auto, Progressive scan with selectable 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios.
- Playback Media – Video:AVI(Xvid), VOB; Audio:MP3; Image:JPG; Service: 18-Month warranty and 90 days money back warranty, lifetime technical support, any questions, please feel free to contact us.
4. LG BP175 Region Free Blu-ray Player
- REGION FREE VERSION – NO RESTRICTIONS: PLAYS BLURAY REGION A, REGION B, & REGION C & PLAYS standard DVDs from ANY REGIONS 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
- BLU-RAY & DVD PLAYBACK – Make the most of your HDTV.
- HDMI OUTPUT: CABLE INCLUDED – REMOTE INCLUDED – Supports FULL HD Resolution 1080p HD quality digital sound & Upconverts standard DVDs to 1080p.
- 110-240 volts player supports Pal and NTSC / Plays Blu-rays, DVD, CDs plus has USB input to play all your content.
- Model LG BP175 Region Free Version- Play any region DVD & Any Region Blu-ray Guaranteed Excellent for those who don’t need Streaming Wifi Smart; or those who have a Smart TV already and just need a DVD / Blu-ray player.
5. Megatek Region-Free DVD Player for TV with HDMI Connection (1080p Full-HD Upscaling)
- 1080P UPSCALING – Easily connect this HDMI DVD player to your conventional or smart TV via the supplied HDMI cable and see standard definition movies upscaled to smooth, jagged-free, 1080p Full-HD quality.
- SUPER COMPATIBLE – This multi-region DVD/CD player plays all region 1/2/3/4/5/6 DVDs (except for CPRM), and supports multi disc/file formats including DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, HDCD, VCD, MP3, WMA, JPEG etc.
- USB PORT – This small DVD player with USB 2.
- FASTER AND QUIETER – Equipped with the latest generation lens, loader, motor, & processor, this DVD player reads your discs faster and quieter.
- VERSATILE & USER-FRIENDLY – Progressive-scan technology; Coaxial digital audio output; Fast and slow playback; Zoom function; Repeat one/all/point A-B; Multi disc resume play; Records audio CDs to USB; Enjoy JPEG slideshow with MP3 background music; Parental control; Supports PAL/NTSC system; Top control buttons.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX – Megatek DP-260M55HD DVD player, 5-feet high speed HDMI cable, 4-feet RCA A/V cable, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not supplied), user’s manual, quick start guide, lifetime support and 12-month warranty.
6. Panasonic DVD-S700P-K HDMI 1080P Up-Converting All Multi Region Code Zone Free PAL/NTSC DVD Player
- Hdmi 1080p up-converting Region code free 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PAL NTSC, built in 3 way converter PAL to NTSC and NTSC to PAL you can connect to any TV.
- Hdmi 1080p upscale to high Definition for sharper pictures
- Panasonic codefree version Multi-System all Region code zone free PAL/NTSC DVD player
- Incredibly versatile and multi-format-friendly, DVD player can play back Just about any DVD or CD you can throw at it.
- Pal/NTSC play any region DVD’s – best Region free DVD player dvd+r(including dual layer)1, dvd+rw1, CD, CD-R/RW1, WMA, MP32, JPEG, MPEG43.
- Plays DVDs from all regions: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 PAL NTSC on any TV
- Plays DVDs from all Regions: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 PAL NTSC on ANY TV
7. Sony BDP-S1700 Multi Region Blu-ray DVD
- REGION FREE NO RESTRICTIONS: Play Blu-rays from any region A, B, or C & play standard DVDs from any region 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
- WORLD WIDE VOLTAGE: 110-240 volts 3D player supports Pal and NTSC
- HDMI output, coaxial audio output, Ethernet connection, and USB input
- 300+ streaming apps including Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video (Requires wired internet connection.
- PlayStation Now: Stream and enjoy Playstation 3 games, Full HD 1080p Blu-ray disc playback, & DVD upscaling.
8. Sony Multi Zone Region Free Blu Ray Player – PAL/NTSC Playback – Zone A B C – Region 1 2 3 4 5 6
- It features PlayStation Now, which will allow you to stream and play PlayStation 3 games with your DUALSHOCK 4 controller (not included), but without a console.
- provides access to over 300 streaming services which can allow you to play movies, TV shows, music, and more with a valid subscription and broadband connection.
- NTSC to PAL DVD AND BD Conversion Works on all TVs with HDMI connection
- BD: A/B/C – DVD: 012345678 PAL/NTSC
9. Majority DVD Player for TV with HDMI Input - Multi-Connection & Multi-Region - Slim Design with Remote Control
- COMPACT DVD PLAYER: Small but mighty, the Majority DVD Player is the number one accessory every film lover needs.
- MULTI-REGION: The Majority DVD Player is an international, multi-region/region free DVD Player so is suitable for DVDs from all regions/zones.
- USB PLAYBACK: The Majority DVD Player USB port means you can play all your favourite sounds from pop music playlists to crime podcasts.
- MULTI-CONNECTION: The Majority DVD Player allows you to connect to your TV via HDMI and RCA.
- CD COMPATIBLE: Compatible Discs/Files: DVD, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-MP3, CD+RW, CD-R, MP3, MP4, MPEG2, MPEG4 * Connection types: HDMI, A/V RCA, USB input, Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr Composite, R/L/Video * 20×4.
10. Panasonic DVD-S700EP-K All Multi Region Free DVD Player 1080p Up-Conversion with HDMI Output
- This DVD Player will play PAL and NTSC DVDs from Any Country and this player works with any TV worldwide; Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit.
- 1080p Up-Conversion/ 108MHz/12bit DAC/ Dust Proof Design/ Power Resume/ Xvid Compatible/ USB/ Black Finish.
- Playable Disc: DVD-R*/DVD-R DL*/DVD-RW*, +R*/ +R DL*/ +RW*, MP3, JPEG,CD, CD-R/-RW, Xvid, SVCD
- Power resume DVD even after a power failure, CD ripping, Multi-format playback It will change the video signal of a PAL contents and output it to NTSC format.
- Audio output: Output level: 2 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB) Output connector: Pin jack (1 System) Number of connectors: 2 channel , Video output: Output level: 1.
Multi Region Dvd Players Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Multi Region Dvd Players stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Multi Region Dvd Players in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Multi Region Dvd Players for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Multi Region Dvd Players Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Multi Region Dvd Players in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Multi Region Dvd Players currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Multi Region Dvd Players based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Multi Region Dvd Players before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Multi Region Dvd Players they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Multi Region Dvd Players, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Multi Region Dvd Players before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Multi Region Dvd Players will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Multi Region Dvd Players if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Multi Region Dvd Players on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.